Metric expansion

Okay now to get a bit more sciencey. Today I'll be sharing something about space so I hope you'll like today's fact if that's what you're interested!

 Today I'll be sharing something about space so I hope you'll like today's fact if that's what you're interested!

So In June 2016, NASA and ESA scientists reported that the universe was found to be expanding 5% to 9% faster. Based on large quantities of experimental observation and theoretical work, space itself is expanding. This expansion is known as "metric expansion"

sounds cool

Yup, and do you know what else sounds cool? Take a look at the list of scriptures below...

Job 9:8; He alone stretches out the heavens and treads on the waves of the sea  (NIV)

Isaiah 42:5; Thus says God the Lord. Who created the heavens and stretched them out..  (NKJV)

Isaiah 44:24; Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: "I am the Lord, who makes all things, who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself  (NKJV)

Isaiah 45:12; I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their hosts have I commanded  (KJV)

Isaiah 51:13; ...your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of earth..  (NKJV)

Jeremiah 10:12; He has made the earth by His power, He has established the world by His wisdom. He has stretched out the heavens at His discretion  (NKJV)

Zachariah 12:1; A prophecy, concerning the word of the Lord concerning Israel. The LORD who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person...  (NIV)

Psalms 104:2; You are dressed in a robe of light, You stretch out the starry curtain of the heavens  (NLT)

Now the word "universe" didn't exist yet, so they would call it "the heavens" as describing the stars, moons and planets. When you compare all these verses together, notice how they all have mentioned one word that stand out; stretch, stretched, or stretches.
This leads up to metric expansion, explaining that God is always at work, including our universe which He stretches out. If you believe in the big bang, then singularity supports this claim already because it teaches that all things had to have a beginning - an original starting point. The first cause is God!