Marooning/Reward Challenge - By Any Means Necessary • Day 1

The speedboats housing each tribe began to slow down as they approached the shore. There was a sandbar, about thirty feet at its widest point, barely poking above the water, separating a small island from a considerably larger one.

The boats were now about ten feet away from shore. They pulled to a halt, and once they did, people immediately began jumping out into the water. Both Isabella and Matthew, upon landing in the water, stumbled and fell into the water.

"Oh god," Brandon said. He chuckled. "Do you need some help?"

"Oh, no, I'm fine, thank you," Isabella answered quickly. She got up on her own, embarrassed, and followed everybody else to the shore.

There were two tribe-colored mats on the sand, which both tribes collected themselves on - Shin Maw on the left, Pyin Sa on the right. Standing in front of both tribes was none other than Jeff Probst, the host of Survivor. He had a big grin on his face as he stood before the twenty new castaways, hands on hips.

"Welcome... to Survivor: Myanmar."

Immediately following Jeff's statement, everyone burst into applause.

"We are currently standing in the Myeik Archipelago, a series of over 800 islands located in southern Myanmar that are known to be some of the last undisturbed beauty in all of Asia," Jeff began. "It is within these islands that every single one of you is about to embark on an adventure that will forever change your lives."

Jeff continued "You've each been divided into two tribes. Wearing gold," Jeff stated, addressing the tribe on the left, "you are the Shin Maw Tribe. Alex, Brianna, Emmanuel, John, Jonah, Kalyani, Lauren, Liam, Shiloh, and Victoria."

Shin Maw looked around at each other and applauded. "This is awesome," Alex exclaimed.

Alex (Shin Maw Tribe): I really like this new tribe

Alex (Shin Maw Tribe): I really like this new tribe. I think it's great. There's so many cool people, and overall, I just feel really good about this group of people. I do wanna know, however, why they put the one person with bright blue hair on the yellow tribe. I feel like... something's not adding up here. *laughing*

"Wearing turquoise," Jeff continued, now addressing the tribe on the right, "you are the Pyin Sa Tribe."

"Pyin Sa," Camryn repeated happily.

"Adora, Alexa, Brandon, Camryn, Eyal, Isabella, Matthew, Mia, Rallin, and Sam," Jeff listed. 

It was now Pyin Sa that gave a round of applause. Everyone looked at each other in excitement.

 Everyone looked at each other in excitement