Shin Maw • Day 11

"Oh my god," John shouted from the distance, as he jogged back to camp, where almost the entire rest of the tribe was hanging out.

"What happened?" Emmanuel asked."

"There was a fucking sea snake," John panted, "right when I was trying to go to the bathroom."

"Did you get bitten?" Jonah asked. "Do we need to call medical?"

"No," John exclaimed. "I'm just traumatized now." A few people laughed.

John (Shin Maw Tribe): So, this morning, I was trying to go to the bathroom, only for a literal POISONOUS sea snake to come out of literally nowhere and scare the hell out of me. And, I get that it's pretty normal to see a sea snake on Survivor, but that was not the way I wanted to start my morning. At all. And I am NEVER going to the bathroom in that spot ever again.

"So, like, what happened exactly?" Jonah asked.

"It was just... kinda there," John said. "I tried to do my thing, and then it just appeared out of nowhere, and it was like a foot away from me. So then I freaked out, and ran the other way."

"Have you not seen one before?" Alex asked. "They're literally everywhere."

"Well, I have," John admitted, "but never that close up while I am trying to use the bathroom."

Emmanuel laughed. "I saw one yesterday, but it was swimming about twenty feet away from me. But it was enough to get me out of the water," he exclaimed, sitting down on the hammock.

And suddenly, there was a small bursting noise. "What the hell was that?" he asked, immediately getting out of the hammock almost as soon as he dropped into it.

Brianna let out a huge gasp. "That was a fish!"

"Oh my god!" Emmanuel shouted. "There's a fish in the hammock!"

"A dead fish now," Liam laughed. Thanks to the pressure of Emmanuel sitting on the fish, it burst from the pressure, causing its insides to spill all over the hammock and Emmanuel's pants.

The whole tribe laughed, as Emmanuel tried to wipe the exploded fish guts off his pants. "Oh my god, and there's a challenge today!" he shrieked, to more laughter.

Emmanuel (Shin Maw Tribe): Am I the dumbest person in the world, or am I the dumbest person in the world!? I guess Jonah caught a fish recently, and he put it in the hammock to... I dunno, put it somewhere? And my dumbass SAT on the hammock, and the fish fucking—IT EXPLODED! THE FISH EXPLODED!

Jonah returned to camp with Kalyani, both with coconuts in their hands. Jonah immediately eyed the hammock, and his eyes went very wide in shock. "What happened to the fish!?" he asked urgently.

"Long story..." Emmanuel said. "It's not really—"

"Emmanuel sat on it," Lauren interjected, to more laughter from the rest of the tribe.

"He sat on it!?" Jonah exclaimed. He and Kalyani were both incredibly shocked.

"How did it explode?" Kalyani said. "That's the more worrying part."

"I didn't even know a fish could explode like that," Liam exclaimed. "From... the pressure of sitting down on it."

Jonah (Shin Maw Tribe): I keep the fish on the hammock to get them out of the sand and so that rats don't get to them... but I guess I'm gonna have to come up with a better spot than that, because one of my fish exploded because Emmanuel sat on it. (laughing) I personally find it crazy that you wouldn't look first BEFORE sitting down, but... I guess that's one fish we won't be eating today.