Pyin Sa • Night 1

The sun had nearly completely set, and unfortunately for the Pyin Sa Tribe, shelter construction was not coming along as swiftly as it was for the opposing Shin Maw Tribe. "Okay, like, we have almost nothing," Isabella exclaimed, frustrated.

"We don't even have a finished base," Eyal groaned. "This is horrible."

"This is not great," Adora laughed, in dismay.

Isabella (Pyin Sa Tribe): I don't know if Sam's just like a curse or something for the whole tribe, but we have LI-TE-RA-LLY NOTHING finished. Like, this is literally the worst way I could have imagined starting off the day. Sam's this big ball of sadness and he's driving the tribe mental in only 24 hours, we've made no progress with the shelter, and everyone's already exhausted and irritated. Things better get better. I'm serious.

Pyin Sa's shelter, to describe it kindly, was currently just a square fence of bamboo shoots. To give them credit, the bamboo shoots were definitely placed with care and precision thanks to Alexa's experience in the construction field, but it was clear that the overall tribe's work was lacking.

"We really need to just get this done tomorrow," Matthew said.

"Focus on this shelter, together, as a tribe," Alexa exclaimed. "We're not gonna get anything done if we don't work together as ten people."

"Tomorrow, let's just put our conflicts or whatever aside, and focus on turning this into something we can sleep on," Mia suggested. "We're gonna have to sleep on the sand t—"

"I know you're talking about me."

"Yes, I am. Because you are the one who started conflict earlier today," Mia replied, slightly taken back by the sudden interruption.

"Whatever, I don't care," Sam uttered grumpily. He laid down on the sand a rather telling distance away from the other nine members of the tribe, and tried to drift off to sleep.

"Oh my god," Mia whispered, as quietly as she could while still being audible.

Mia (Pyin Sa Tribe): At first, I had mixed views on Sam because of his attitude in the challenge and him being really desperate to help us win a point even though he lost us a point the first time he played. 

"He's leaving the game as soon as we lose," Brandon whispered, nonchalantly and just as quietly as Mia. "Don't worry about it." He laid his head down.

Mia (Pyin Sa Tribe/continued): But at this point, if Sam isn't the first person we vote off this tribe when we lose and go to tribal council, then I do not want to be on this tribe anymore. Vote me off right after, swap me off, whatever. I don't care. I refuse to be a part of this tribe if they can't put the braincells together to take him out first when we lose.

-

Eyal and Rallin were whispering together, just a few feet away from other members of the tribe who were trying to fall asleep. "Should we worry about challenge strength at all? For voting Sam or somebody else?" Rallin whispered.

"A part of me really wants to think logically like that, but I think that Sam isn't really that strong in the challenges—at least he wasn't today—and if we vote to keep him then we'll be in the minority," Eyal replied, as quiet as he could.

"Yeah," Rallin agreed. "It's just kind of in the back of my mind, I guess."

"That's not really something to be worrying about yet," Eyal whispered. "I'm gonna start worrying about tribe strength if we lose over and over again, which hopefully does not happen."

"You're right," Rallin agreed.

"We've been to one challenge so far, and it was a physical one, so maybe Sam could be good at something else, but I think I'd still vote him off even if we lost again," Eyal stated.

"Yeah, I just think we should be careful at immediately going against someone who obviously wants the best for this tribe," Rallin said quietly.

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): I'm slowly starting to trust Eyal a bit more each time I talk to him. When we were just about to fall asleep, I told him my thoughts about taking Sam out, which, if you haven't guessed already, seems to be the direction everybody's taking. I have to think strategically here, and it's pretty obvious that it would be stupid to vote against everybody else on Day 3, but I can't help but feel a little bit bad for the guy.

"Does he really want the best for the tribe?" Eyal asked. "Or for himself?" He added. He chuckled quietly as he laid his head down on the sand.

"Man, I dunno," Rallin said.

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe/continued): He wanted to be here like everybody else, but when he got here, he IMMEDIATELY shot himself in the foot and just blew it for himself. And it sucks because he seems like he could be quite the asset in the challenges. But if he's gonna act like that socially, I don't think I can keep him around, no matter how athletic he is.

"We have time to think about it," Eyal said. "Two days. Maybe more if we actually win the immunity challenge."

"Yeah, that's true," Rallin agreed. "We have all of tomorrow."

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): I definitely think Rallin's right when he says we shouldn't all immediately think about taking Sam out of the game with no second thoughts, because he is probably a good asset for the challenges. But he's not realizing that if we keep Sam around, we're gonna have to live with him 24/7 for days and days and days on end. And I honestly don't think I could deal with him for more than a week (laughs).