Pyin Sa • Night 8

The person who had just left Pyin Sa—Isabella—was just voted out in a close 5-4 vote. It ended up falling in Matthew's hands who would be going home at that tribal council, and Matthew chose to vote Isabella. "Thank you so much, Matt," Camryn said, "for keeping me."

"You're welcome," Matthew exclaimed. "I like you in this game." Camryn grinned at this.

"I'm okay with discussing things with people tomorrow, but I want sleep right now," Brandon said. 

"We're gonna start a fire. You sure you don't wanna stay up?" Alexa asked.

"Today has made me very tired," Brandon replied. "I'm ready for sleep."

Brandon (Pyin Sa Tribe): So Isabella was dead wrong about her "unanimous vote on Camryn." And I'm kinda pissed about it, honestly. She's not even in the game anymore, and we have to deal with the consequences of trusting her in the first place. If my alliance had just turned on Isabella, I don't think we'd be in this spot right now. But you know what I do think? I think we're totally fucked.

-

"There has to be something we can do to get ourselves out of this," Rallin said urgently to Eyal. "There HAS to be."

"I'm sure we can figure out something," Eyal exclaimed. "But I'm really nervous right now."

"I think we have some damage control to do," Rallin suggested.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): Honestly, this vote went in the worst direction it could have for me. Now I'm on the bottom of the tribe, with two allies who are also on the bottom of the tribe. And I'm the weakest of the three of us in the challenges, so if Alexa and Mia continue to have control over this tribe, I think my days are very numbered. It almost makes me wanna, like... switch it up a little? God, I feel bad just saying that. 

"My first priority tomorrow is gonna be talking with the girls," Eyal said. "That's the most important thing we need to do, because clearly they're not on our side."

"What if we just try to get Matthew back on our side?" Rallin asked. "Do you think he has loyalties or alliances yet?"

"I don't think he ever will," said Eyal.

"Well, I don't think he will never have an alliance," Rallin exclaimed. "But I don't feel like he's loyal to the girls. We could get him back on our side."

"I think we need to talk to Matthew tomorrow too then," Eyal suggested. "It would be for the best."

"He's not transparent at all," Rallin complained. "I'm just not sure if we can get him to commit to us."

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): Right now, things really suck for me and my alliance. We were on the wrong side of the numbers tonight, and unless something changes quickly, we're gonna be picked off just like that. And that makes me TERRIFIED. I didn't expect this vote to cause such a division on the tribe, but here we are. A tribe divided. I hate it.

"Do you think there's any getting out of this, even if we can get Matthew?" Eyal asked. "It's just gonna be 4-4, because the girls are rock-solid."

"Are they though?" Rallin asked. "Like, you never kn—"

"They are," Eyal said bluntly.

"Man," Rallin exclaimed.

-

"I'm really glad that you're still here, Camryn," Adora said. The girls were sitting around the fire, right in front of Matthew, who was pacing ominously in the background, and Brandon, who was already asleep.

"You saved me," Camryn told Adora. "Thank you so much."

"I'm glad I could help," Adora said. 

"I'm never writing your name down in this game," Camryn exclaimed.

"And I won't write your name down either," Adora promised.

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): I'm so grateful that it wasn't me tonight. Had one person flipped their vote over to me, it would be Isabella sitting here right now, not me. And, honestly, I give a lot of the credit to Adora. She promised she would do anything to keep me alive in this game, and she convinced Matthew to vote Isabella out with us. I trust Adora a lot, because she sticks to her word and she's loyal to her allies. That's how I want to play this game too. We work very well together, and I see a great future with Adora.

"Do you think they'll target me again if we lose again?" Camryn asked.

"Probably," Adora said. "I wouldn't be shocked."

"Why do they want me gone so much though?" Camryn said. "I didn't do anything."

"Maybe they think you're weak in the challenges," Adora suggested. "Who knows."

"If I were them, I would target someone who's... more strategic than I am," Camryn exclaimed. "Someone with influence."

"So me?" Adora laughed.

"Maybe," Camryn laughed. "Maybe they'll target you."

"God, I hope not," Adora said.

"What?" Camryn asked. "It's not like they have the numbers."

Adora (Pyin Sa Tribe • 1 immunity idol): For someone who is literally in eighth grade or something... Camryn is actually awesome to talk to. I just get along with her so well! She's very mature for her age, but not in a way that it's really obnoxious. It's such a perfect balance, and it's so weird that it's coming from this 13-year-old. Because would I ever hang out with Camryn in real life? Probably not, because she's in, like, elementary school. But out here, we're getting really close. And that's why I like this game so much.

"But is Matthew loyal to us?" Adora whispered. "That's important."

"He voted with us," Camryn replied. "He can't be totally against us. What's he gonna do, flip right back?"

"It's happened before," Adora said cautiously. "But I really don't think he'd do that. We have to be the first alliance he's been a part of all game."

"Have we ever... set anything in stone?" Camryn exclaimed.

"I guess we'll have to do that tomorrow," Adora said.

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): It feels really good to have Isabella gone. She was like a mosquito. She wouldn't leave me alone. And I hate mosquitos, what can I say? But I'm still worried about my future in this game. If Matthew decides to vote with the boys on this next vote, then it could tie up, and if one of the girls doesn't want to go to rocks... then I'll be voted off. So I'll be going through a lot of stress for the next couple of days, probably. But I'll figure it out... eventually.