Tribal Council • Night 3

One by one, the Pyin Sa tribe walked into tribal council. The set took inspiration from a traditional Burmese fishing village; it was supported some twenty feet above water, the main area was open and had no roof to protect people from the rain, but there was a roof over the voting booth which was situated at the back of the tribal council, as well as at the entrance and exit. Also in the main area sat a large circular fire pit, and ten barrels for everyone to sit on. There were also a few "houses" behind where the contestants would sit, but those were just props.

"Behind each of you is a torch," Jeff began, indicating the ten torches placed in slots at the back of the main area. "Grab a torch, dip it in the flame, and get fire," he said, as everyone did exactly that. "Fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is out, so are you," he finished, as people began to sit down and place down their belongings next to them. "So, Adora, how has it been for this tribe, the first three days?" Jeff asked.

"Umm..."

Adora paused. "Should I say... mixed?" she replied. "Because it took us like two full days to get literally any progress on the shelter at all, there's already a few conflicts popping up in the tribe, we've lost two challenges in three days, and morale's kinda just really low right now."

"So, Mia, do you think that all of this going on might have played a factor into why this tribe lost immunity?" Jeff asked.

"Potentially," Mia said. "I think that had we just retained the lead that we started the challenge with, we would have won. We were actually ahead for most of the challenge, but then we just blew it."

"Camryn, does it make you feel guilty at all, hearing Mia say that this tribe could have won, but blew the lead, after your performance with the puzzle today?" Jeff continued.

"One billion percent," Camryn said. "I take full responsibility for us losing the immunity challenge today. I thought I was gonna be able to do the puzzle today, but I just failed and let people down."

"It's our first traditional challenge as a tribe, Jeff," Rallin interjected. "I think we're eventually gonna figure out what we are and aren't good at, and then we can go from there."

"Brandon, would you agree with Rallin that as you guys get to know each other, you can work out any issues this tribe has?" Jeff said.

"I think there are definitely some issues that can be worked out with time, but others might follow us for quite a while if we make the wrong decisions," Brandon exclaimed.

"If we vote out the wrong person tonight, this tribe could be totally screwed," Alexa chimed in.

"Matthew," Jeff continued, "is there any sort of paranoia that comes with the first tribal council?"

"Yes," Matthew replied. "Nobody wants to be the first person voted out. You said that at the challenge. Everybody is hoping that it's not them tonight, for sure."

"Being voted out at all sucks, but I think tonight, it would suck even more, because you're the first one out," Adora added.

"Sam, what factors are going to play a role in who you're voting for tonight?" Jeff asked.

"Honestly, I literally just want to keep this tribe actually strong," Sam exclaimed. "There are people on this tribe who are weaker than the rest of us, like Camryn and Isabella, and keeping them around is—"

"What the hell did I do?" Isabella interrupted. "I did nothing bad in the challenge today."

"But everyone knows you're weak around camp," Sam said. "You don't do anything with the shelter."

"Yes I do," Isabella defended. "And I may not be doing as much as the others, and I'm sorry if that's the case, but don't tell me I don't do anything with the shelter, because that is flat-out wrong."