Pyin Sa • Day 4

Around noon of Day 4 was the very first rainfall for the nineteen remaining members in the game. "First rainfall," Matthew said gloomily.

"Yep," Isabella sighed.

When it rains on Survivor, it pours. And that was definitely the case for today. This rain was no light shower; raindrops heavily pounded against the ground, and nothing could be saved from the wet—not even the nine shivering people huddled together as far as they could under the shelter roof.

"Okay, you know the first thing we should be doing after this is all over?" Adora asked. "Building a wall at the back of this shelter."

"Oh my god, yes," Brandon agreed. "That was a serious oversight," he chuckled.

Brandon (Pyin Sa Tribe): I would say that our shelter is doing a pretty good job at helping us stay as dry as we can... from the top down. For whatever reason, we built our shelter like a tent, except the tent has no walls. And this cold, terrible rain can just blow through the shelter in all our faces whenever it wants to. It's honestly quite terrible.

"This sucks," Rallin said. "This is terrible.

"It's probably not going away any time soon, so we just need to deal with it," Matthew exclaimed.

"I can't even, like, feel my arms," Adora said.

Matthew (Pyin Sa Tribe): The only thing I really hate about this game is the rain. It's the worst. I really don't like it. We just have to sit in the shelter all day, and basically do nothing at all. We can't do strategy, or get food, or make ourselves fire, or anything.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): You're kind of just... in this constant state of misery when it rains. It's not very easy to describe, actually. You just feel nothing but cold and wet and kind of gross.

Adora (Pyin Sa Tribe): God, I just want it to end, you know? This rain is terrible.

Camryn was especially cold. She and Isabella were huddling together right in the middle of everyone, and Camryn was visibly shivering. "Oh god," Rallin exclaimed. "Are you okay, Camryn?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Camryn said quietly. "Just... really cold..."

"I mean, if you want, like, my hoodie or something—" Rallin started.

"No, thank you though," Camryn interrupted. "I'll be fine."

"God, I just feel kinda bad that you're shivering like that," Rallin said. 

"Making yourself cold to make me warm still makes one of us cold," Camryn said. "It doesn't really matter that much to me."

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): Camryn is extremely well-spoken for someone who's only THIRTEEN years old. And... I'm gonna be honest, that makes me really nervous. She's just so smart. She's absolutely just as big of a threat in this game as any of the rest of us, even with her being so young. And, in a way, that makes her even MORE of a threat.

-

The rain was starting to calm down. Although everybody was still in the shelter together, people were more spread out , and some people were sticking out their legs. This calmer rain was a lot more enjoyable than what it had been before.

"It's starting to calm down now," Rallin said.

"Thank god," Matthew exclaimed.

"Camryn, are you feeling better now?" Adora asked.

"Yeah," Camryn replied. "Thank you."

"Should we try and get a fire going after this rain is over?" Alexa asked.

"Can we try and get a fire going after this rain is over?" Eyal said.

"Is this rain ever going to be over??" Isabella exclaimed.

"It doesn't look like it's gonna end any time soon," Brandon said, peeking his head out to look at the sky.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): I think that the worst thing about the rain is that there's nowhere to hide from it. Like, there is NO way to escape this rain. Like, yeah, you can hide in the shelter, but clearly we are not that great at making a roof, because the water just leaks through anyways, and it drips all over us and it's just really weird.

"I think I'm gonna try and get some more bamboo for this shelter," Mia said. "We could work on it tomorrow, or whenever the rain is finally over."

"I'll join you," Isabella said.

"Yeah, you can come," Mia agreed. "Anyone else wanna join us?"

"It's just bamboo," Matthew exclaimed. "We don't need half the tribe going."

"Yeah," Brandon said. "You guys know where the machete is? I left it at the base of that tree over there," he said, pointing over to the tree where all of Pyin Sa's torches where laying.

"Alright, thanks," Isabella replied.

Isabella (Pyin Sa Tribe): I wasn't exactly super happy about the idea of going out in the rain and using a machete. I hate rain, I hate machetes, the two of them together don't mix very well. But I really just wanted an opportunity to tell someone about what Camryn told me last night, and that was my only opportunity to do so.

-

"I'm getting worried about Camryn," Isabella said.

"Yeah," Mia agreed. "I was actually starting to wonder if it was the right move to take Sam out over her, actually."

"It's just that... I think she's trying to pit us against each other," Isabella exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Mia asked, as she started to whack near the bottom of the bamboo shoot in front of her.

"She told me you guys threw my name out," Isabella admitted. "Last night, when we were talking about what Sam said."

"Wow, that's... really weird," Mia lied. "So you think she's just trying to pit us against each other?" 

"Yeah, exactly," Isabella replied. "She wants to split us up so she can work her way into this tribe."

"I definitely had a bad feeling about her, but I feel like this just... confirms it," Mia said. The bamboo shoot finally fell over, and both girls picked up the shoot.

Mia (Pyin Sa Tribe): I learned today, thanks to Isabella, that Camryn let the cat out of the bag, and told her that we threw her name out before tribal council. Obviously, I had to cover that up, but it's still a huge blow to my game, because now Isabella could be paranoid about us. She could target us very easily, and all it would take would be for her to believe Camryn.

"My trust is, like, completely with you, Adora, and Alexa," Isabella exclaimed. "I don't trust Camryn, I just want to work with people who aren't playing both sides, you know?"

"Oh, for sure," Mia agreed.

"And if Camryn says anything else throwing you under the bus, or Adora or Alexa, I will let you know," Isabella said. "That is a promise. We can shake hands, or pinky promise, or—"

"Don't worry about it," Mia exclaimed. "You gave me your word. You're fine."

"Yeah, alright," Isabella agreed.

Isabella (Pyin Sa Tribe): I hope that, at the very least, Mia can believe that I am telling the truth. I'm not the kind of person who's gonna come into this game and lie to cause trouble. Whether Camryn is that kind of person or not, it's clear that I can't work with her right now, and I need to stick with people I know will be honest with me.