Tribal Council • Night 8

Because Pyin Sa had already visited tribal council before, they didn't have to dip their torches into fire this time. In fact, they walked into tribal council with their torches, and all they had to do was set them down and find a seat.

"So, Mia," Jeff started, as all nine people were seated, "out of six challenges so far this season, this tribe has won... once."

"I don't even wanna think about it," Mia replied. "I'm just so tired of losing all these challenges. I really don't think this tribe sucks as a whole, but we just lose so much... it's really frustrating."

"Brandon, how much of a detriment has all this losing had on your tribe's morale?" Jeff asked.

"Honestly, sometimes I feel like this whole tribe has its moments where everyone is just silent because of the morale," said Brandon. "Especially because the losses that hurt the most are the ones that are huge blowouts, or the ones that are super close, and those are the only kinds of losses we seem to be getting."

"Rallin, do you think it's possible to turn this around?" Jeff asked. "Or is it too late for this tribe?"

"Oh, it's absolutely possible," Rallin exclaimed. "We just don't know how to fix it yet."

"I think that we can pretty much all agree that communication is our weak suit, Jeff," Alexa chimed in. "We just need to cooperate more as a team, and talk with each other about these challenges. They keep winning because they're a solidified team that gets along."

"It's funny that you say that, Alexa, because you took on the role of caller in today's immunity challenge, which is completely built around communication, and this tribe ended up losing," Jeff exclaimed.

"I do feel like I let my tribe down for sure," Alexa said. Adora put her hand on Alexa's back in consolation. "I just hope that it's not me who goes home tonight because of that, I guess."

"I think there are the two targets there are tonight, and that's it," Isabella said.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Camryn asked.

"It's one of us tonight," Isabella exclaimed; both girls were making direct eye contact now.

"I'm aware," Camryn said coldly.

Both girls turned to face Jeff again. "Camryn, what makes it so obvious that it's you or Isabella going tonight?" Jeff continued.

"Isabella has been gunning for me ever since Sam threw me under the bus at the last tribal we went to," Camryn replied. "I'm not shocked at all that she still wants me out, and I don't think she should be shocked that I want her out because of that, either."

"Did anything cause this sudden rivalry?" Jeff asked.

"Camryn told me that she threw her name out to Sam because she heard other people—well, specifically, my allies—throwing my name out. So now I don't know who to trust," Isabella explained.

"Do you think she was telling the truth?" Jeff said.

"At first, I thought she was 100% lying," Isabella exclaimed. "But, now I'm not so sure. If she's telling the truth or not, she did exactly what she wanted to do, and planted seeds of distrust. And I'm not cool with that."

"Mia, is trust the biggest factor in tonight's vote?" Jeff asked.

"I would say so, yeah," Mia agreed, nodding. "We were all united for the Sam vote, but I think after that, real alliances started to form, and naturally, everyone figured out who they trust... and who they don't trust. This vote is where things get drawn in the sand."

"Eyal, would you say tonight's vote will be close?" Jeff asked.

"I think it's gonna be 5-4, if I have to guess," Eyal exclaimed. "And I don't think anyone knows who the 5 is."