Pyin Sa • Day 3

The general mood as Pyin Sa walked back to their camp was disappointment. "That really sucked," Adora said.

"I know," Camryn agreed. "I'm really sorry, guys."

"Don't be," Mia exclaimed. "You tried your hardest, they were pulling ahead anyways."

"Yeah," Brandon agreed. "Not much you can do about it now."

"I guess so, yeah," Camryn agreed. "It just sucks."

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): Being the main reason my tribe lost the immunity challenge kinda sucks. I just couldn't figure out the puzzle, and I panicked and it just didn't work out. It sucks, but I'm gonna keep my head up, because I don't think I will necessarily be going home tonight. 

-

Sam and Camryn were sitting on a rock together, looking out into the water. "Sucks, doesn't it?" Sam asked.

"What?" Camryn said.

"Well, doesn't it suck to know you're going home tonight?" Sam asked.

Sam (Pyin Sa Tribe): I thought I might as well be honest, and tell Camryn that I wanted to vote her out. I think that she probably knows that she's going home, but just in case, I thought I'd say something.

"What do you mean?" Camryn asked. "I might not go home. You don't know for sure."

"I'm writing your name down tonight, and I think the others will probably write your name down, too," Sam explained. "You blew the challenge today, so I don't know what you expected."

"There's more factors in the votes than just who is the worst challenge person," Camryn said. "I was personally thinking we get Isabella out or something, since she wasn't too much better than me today, and I actually work around camp."

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): I was so surprised that Sam actually told me to my face he was gonna try and get me out... so I threw out Isabella's name. I heard it getting thrown out anyways, so I thought I might as well come up with that to cover up the fact I am OBVIOUSLY voting Sam tonight.

"Well, I don't know," Sam said. "It was you who blew the challenge for us."

Camryn stared at him in confusion.

-

"Sam just threw my name out," Camryn told Rallin.

"To who?" Rallin asked.

"Me," Camryn replied.

Rallin burst out in laughter. "Really? Man..." he exclaimed, "...that kid is crazy."

"I thought the same thing!" Camryn agreed. "I was like, are you serious!?"

"That's insane," Rallin reiterated. "But honestly, I think you're fine tonight. We've got Eyal, Brandon, myself, and probably Matthew and Isabella."

"What do you mean probably?" Camryn asked.

"I haven't really bonded with them that much, but I did tell them that we were voting Sam tonight, and they both seem to be okay with that," Rallin explained.

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): I really like Camryn. I think she's a really kind person, and she's REALLY well-spoken for her age. I definitely think I want someone like her on my side, just because she seems really trustworthy. But I also feel like I definitely need to watch out for her, because sometimes it's the ones you think you can trust the most who are the most willing to stab you in the back.

"So that's six votes on Sam," Camryn exclaimed. "What about the other three girls? Have you spoken with any of them?" 

"Not really, but I think that would probably be a good idea," Rallin said.