Pyin Sa • Day 7

"Okay, go!" Camryn shouted excitedly.

On the shore of Pyin Sa's beach, the tribe had gone ahead and laid their water canteens in a triangular formation, and made two dents in the sand on either side of the canteens to represent gutters—Pyin Sa had transformed their beach into a makeshift bowling alley.

Matthew rolled the coconut that was in his hand down the aisle. However, it ended up falling in the right gutter, and not even reaching the pins. "Ugh," Matthew grunted. "Every time!"

"It's okay, I haven't gotten one either," Isabella said. "Last time, mine went too far to even touch the gutter."

"Maybe you need to throw straighter," Eyal suggested.

"Shocking discovery," Isabella refuted sarcastically.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): When you're WATCHING Survivor, every time you see us on the beach, it lasts for just a few minutes, at most. When you're ON Survivor, you never leave the beach. There's no ad breaks, there's no inside, there's none of that. You're constantly on the beach. So you need to find ways to entertain yourself and kill time.

"Eyal, your turn," Camryn said excitedly. "Alexa and Mia are both still in the lead, with 30 points, Brandon has 25, Rallin has... 30 also, I missed that one... Eyal and Adora have 8 points, I have 6 points, Isabella has 2 points, and Matthew has no points yet."

"Usually I'm good at bowling," Matthew said. "Just not today."

"Tomorrow, when we play, you might be better," Camryn said hopefully.

"I hope so," Matthew exclaimed.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe/continued): So when Camryn came up with the idea that we could play tribal bowling, I thought it was the smartest thing anyone's come up with in this entire first week. We just used the canteens and a coconut we found on the ground, and now we're playing bowling. Tribal bowling. Who would have thought?

Eyal rolled the ball, and it hit the center canteen. It knocked down every other canteen in the aisle, and everyone applauded as Eyal grinned. "Eyal knocks down every single pin! That's fifteen points for Eyal!" Camryn announced, as she aggressively started making marks in the sand to add fifteen points to Eyal's tally.

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): I had to be the scorekeeper, of course, because I am the best announcer... of course. I love doing this kind of stuff at home, you know... just making up games to play with my family, or playing something simple in the yard. It's a really fun way to pass time!

"Go Adora!" Alexa uttered, as Adora centered herself, coconut in hand. Camryn had just finished setting the canteens back up, 

Adora rolled the coconut, and it knocked over two canteens on the right, and nearly a third. "Not bad," Adora exclaimed, as everyone in the vicinity applauded.

Adora (Pyin Sa Tribe): I didn't really feel like playing bowling, but it's so boring out here sometimes that honestly, I'll take any opportunity to entertain myself that I can get.

-

"You know, it's so crazy to me that someone who's so sweet is playing such a crazy game," Isabella said to Rallin, as the two of them were walking together to get tree mail.

"Yeah," Rallin agreed. "Camryn is crazy."

"Like, she's so nice, and everyone likes her, but she's also weak in the challenges and is pitting people against each other," Isabella exclaimed. "I almost feel bad that I'm gonna be voting her out soon."

"Yeah," Rallin repeated. "Do you have the votes to do it?"

"Mhm," Isabella said. "I've got me, you, Eyal, Brandon... probably everyone, actually," Isabella listed.

"Oh dang," Rallin exclaimed, shocked. "Everyone?"

"Yep," Isabella confirmed smugly. 

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): I feel like Isabella is a lot more confident about a Camryn vote working out than she should be. I've got no choice but to work with her right now, since I'm like 100% sure I'm on the bottom of this tribe, but there's a good chunk of people who DO have those options, and they could easily form a majority and wipe one of us out.

"Just promise that you'll trust me," Isabella stated. "Please."

"Of course I trust you," Rallin said. "I've always been down to vote Camryn off."

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe/continued): But I'm keeping an eye on her. That's for sure.

"Do we have anything?" Isabella asked; the two of them reached the tree mail box, and Rallin opened the flap at the front.

Sure enough, there was a scroll of parchment lying inside...as well as what appeared to be a catalog, or magazine of sorts. "We do," Rallin said, grabbing both items and closing the flap.

Isabella popped up next to him again. "Survivor catalog?" Isabella asked. "What's that?"

"I think I know what it is," Rallin exclaimed. "We're probably gonna be able to pick some things from it, and we'll do a challenge to try and win them."

"Ooh, I love that," Isabella said. "I hope we win then."

"Well, we can actually do it," Rallin laughed, "so hopefully."

-

"We've got tree mail!" Isabella exclaimed, returning to the entire tribe sitting around the fire and engaging in small talk with each other.

"Rallin, what's that in your hands?" Camryn asked.

"Survivor catalog," Rallin said. 

"What's the tree mail say?" Alexa asked.

Isabella unraveled the scroll of parchment, and read it aloud to the whole tribe. It said:

Provided are a list of items
To make camp life easier than before.
Pick three for your tribe, get ready to slide,
And hope that your tribemates can score.

"It's another slip and slide," Eyal stated.

"That sounds fun!" Mia exclaimed. "We can redeem ourselves a little."

Alexa (Pyin Sa Tribe): We got tree mail today, and it gave us a catalog with a bunch of things we can pick from it to make camp life better for us.

Also in the tree mail was a piece of parchment with all the available items on it, and a pen. The tribe was instructed to circle the three items they wanted. "Okay, is the tarp a must?" Adora asked, hovering the pen over the word "TARP" on the left side of the page.

"Yes!" said over half of the tribe in unison.

"After what happened the other day? Absolutely," Brandon laughed.

"So tarp, hammock, and blankets," Alexa said.

"I thought we wanted the tool kit," Matthew said.

"Oh, shit," Alexa exclaimed. "Adora, circle the tool kit."

"We need a better shelter," Matthew added, "so..."

"Tarp, hammock, and tool kit," Adora repeated. "Does that sound good to everyone?" Once again, everyone agreed in unison. 

"We need to win today," Isabella exclaimed. "We gotta keep it going."

"For sure," Eyal agreed. 

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): Finally, we won a challenge yesterday, and we have another one to do today.  And I'm telling you, if we lose again... I don't even want to think about what happens if we lose again. We better not lose again.