Pyin Sa • Night 3

"I cannot believe that that just happened," Adora exclaimed.

The nine remaining members of Pyin Sa had just experienced a tribal council like never seen before, which ended with Sam delivering a dramatic speech bargaining for Camryn's elimination. Ultimately, Sam was sent home unanimously.

"I'm just glad that it's all over," Camryn said. "All the blaming and targeting me openly."

"You did not deserve that at all," Isabella exclaimed. "That was awful."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry that happened to you," Adora said.

"Don't worry about it too much," Camryn replied. "It's in the past. Sam's gone now. We don't need to worry about it anymore."

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): Sam was getting really mad at me for losing that challenge earlier today, and saying that, like, I should be going home... and it made me feel really weird. But my whole tribe stood up for me, and they voted Sam out instead of me. And that's great, but I am definitely nervous that maybe they'll start to target me now that Sam's gone. It's possible, you know.

"I hope nothing like that ever happens again," Alexa said. "We've gotta start winning from here on."

"Maybe we will, now that Sam's gone," Eyal exclaimed.

"Sam was pretty good in the challenge today," Matthew admitted.

"The good doesn't really outweigh the bad here, in my opinion," Eyal refuted. 

"Yeah, true," Matthew agreed.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): I definitely believe it was a good decision to take Sam out of the game last night. He was kinda getting on everyone's nerves, and then he just gave us this huge dramatic speech about why Camryn needed to go home, and it just confirmed in my head that Sam really was the right vote. Hopefully things are a little more peaceful around here after that mess.

"We need to really try and win, though," Alexa reiterated. "Like, we cannot let them beat us three times in a row. We've got so many strong people here... it would be ridiculous to lose three times."

"We can do the physical stuff better than them, they're just better at puzzles than we are," exclaimed Mia.

"I hope the next challenge is, like, one on one matches," Adora said. "We'd be good at that, since I think individually, we can outperform a lot of them."

"All I know is I will not be doing anything related to the puzzle this time," Camryn exclaimed. "You can take my word for it."

"I got it!" someone shouted from behind them suddenly.

That someone was Rallin, who had been using the flint and machete to try and get a fire going ever since Pyin Sa returned from tribal council.

"Oh my god, you got fire?" Mia asked.

"I got it," Rallin said. And indeed, there was a small pile of twigs burning in front of him, illuminating the front of his face.

"We've got a fire! Oh my god!" Alexa said ecstatically. "Good job, Rallin!"

"Yeah, good job, Rallin!" Isabella echoed.

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): Literally five minutes after we get back to camp, I managed to get fire for the tribe. And, oh my god. It feels SO good to get fire for the first time. Especially after three nights of just having nothing, I just felt amazing in that moment. It was huge, for sure.

-

"Okay, I wanna discuss what Sam said at tribal right when he was voted out," Isabella exclaimed. "About how you... threw my name out."

"Oh, yeah, I can explain," Camryn said.

"Please do," Isabella snapped.

"Sam basically told me to my face that he was gonna vote me out, so I said something like, 'Oh, I think Isabella might be the better choice,' because I've heard your name anyways and it made the most sense," Camryn explained.

"What do you mean, you've heard my name anyways?" Isabella asked.

Isabella (Pyin Sa Tribe): At tribal council, when Sam was bringing his torch over to Jeff, he said that Camryn threw my name out. And... that really startled me. I have done nothing to warrant Camryn throwing my name out, and... even if it was just a mistake, it was a really stupid mistake.

"Did you not know?" Camryn asked.

"No, I didn't!" Isabella snapped again.

"The other girls were thinking about voting you off, but Sam came over and did some things and then they thought they'd write his name down instead, so then they did," Camryn explained.

"Right, and why exactly did they do that?" Isabella asked.

"Because, I think they just found you don't work very hard at camp or something. I dunno," Camryn said honestly.

"But I do work ha—"

"I know you do," Camryn interrupted. "But the other girls thought you were lazy, and were considering voting you off."

"It's not my fault I don't know—"

"Yes, but it doesn't matter how hard you're trying to them. What matters to them is that this tribe stays strong," Camryn exclaimed.

Isabella (Pyin Sa Tribe): And now, I have a whole other thing to be conflicted about! I thought Camryn would clear things up and make life a little easier, but now I'm hearing that Adora, Mia, and Alexa were throwing my name out there. Not to mention the fact that Camryn literally just sold out almost half the tribe!? Like, it's easy for me to put more effort into working around camp. It's not so easy to recover when you throw three members of your tribe under the bus. Not really sure where Camryn thought she was going with that one... But what I am sure about is that I don't think anyone is trustworthy on this tribe.