Reward Challenge - Lake Launch • Day 5

"Come on in!"

First to walk into the challenge was Shin Maw, still with all ten members; as a tribe, they had experienced their first four days of the game undefeated in challenges. Their main goal in this challenge was to keep their winning streak alive.

Unfortunately, when one tribe wins everything, that means the other loses everything, and that was the case for Pyin Sa, a tribe that had yet to win anything so far

Unfortunately, when one tribe wins everything, that means the other loses everything, and that was the case for Pyin Sa, a tribe that had yet to win anything so far. Although they had one less member than Shin Maw, Pyin Sa was determined to make this challenge the one that turns things around for them.

This challenge had one main feature; two large water slides, which went out into the ocean, where seven bags of puzzle pieces were floating, each getting farther and farther from the slide

This challenge had one main feature; two large water slides, which went out into the ocean, where seven bags of puzzle pieces were floating, each getting farther and farther from the slide. Behind the mats where the challenge seemed to begin were two puzzle tables, one for each tribe, which had a base on them for where the presumed puzzle would be built, and nothing else.

"Oh god," John exclaimed. "This challenge looks fun."

"Are those water slides?" Emmanuel asked. "Oh my god!"

There were tribe-colored mats positioned off to the side of the challenge once again, which both tribes gathered on as they walked into the challenge. "Shin Maw, getting your first look at the brand new Pyin Sa Tribe," Jeff stated, as Pyin Sa walked in behind Shin Maw.

Everyone on Shin Maw looked over at the new group of nine Pyin Sa, to see who was voted out. "Sam voted out at the last tribal council," Jeff said.

There wasn't that much of a reaction, because nobody on Shin Maw had ever met Sam, but Lauren raised her eyebrows and Kalyani nodded.

At last, everyone was positioned on their mats. "Alright," Jeff continued. "You guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?" Jeff asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Alright," Jeff exclaimed. "On my go, tribe members will race out one by one down a slide and into the water, swim out, retrieve a bag of puzzle pieces, and bring it back to the start. Once all seven bags have been retrieved, the remaining two tribe members will use those pieces to solve a puzzle, depicting a Bagan temple."