Pyin Sa • Day 1

Although they weren't very happy with how the challenge turned out, the brand new Pyin Sa Tribe walked into their new camp with their heads help up high

Although they weren't very happy with how the challenge turned out, the brand new Pyin Sa Tribe walked into their new camp with their heads help up high. "That was not a fun challenge at all," Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah, it sucks to lose, but we made it to our camp! Look!" Camryn said excitedly, pointing at the tribe flag. It looked similar to Shin Maw's flag, but it was turquoise instead of yellow, and had "PYIN SA" in big white letters at the bottom.

"We have a pot, two machetes, and water bottles," Eyal pointed out. 

"That's not a lot of stuff," Mia laughed.

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Brandon said. "The first couple of days will probably be the hardest."

"It'll be even harder if we can't win anything," Sam joked. A few people looked confused.

Mia (Pyin Sa Tribe): I don't think Sam is taking this loss very well. I haven't really known him that long, but one thing I've learned involuntarily about him is that he is quite the sore loser. If he could have put that same energy into actually helping me out in that last round of the challenge, maybe we'd have the flint... but no, just whine about it instead.

"We need to get started on a shelter," Adora suggested. "I think it would be best to have at least something by tonight. I don't wanna sleep on the sand."

"I'll sleep on the sand if I have to," Rallin exclaimed. "But yeah, I'd rather not. It's not ideal."

"I feel like we should actually have a low shelter, and work with the ground. I don't think sleeping on the ground is that bad," Sam said.

"Yeah, but who wants to get sand all over themselves every night?" Eyal asked. 

"Yeah, like we're gonna be cold and wet some days, and then we'll have sand stuck on us every morning. It'll be miserable," Camryn added.

"Alright, fine, do whatever you want," Sam snapped. "I don't care," he said, his tone hinting the opposite. He walked away from everyone else and sat down by himself about ten feet away.

Sam (Pyin Sa Tribe): None of these people listen to me. It's been like fifteen minutes, and every idea I've had so far has been shut down. It just worries me because I feel like my ideas can really help the tribe, and they're not realizing it. I think I deserve to be listened to and given respect the way every other person here gets it.

"Whatever, just don't worry about that," Mia told Camryn. 

"Wasn't planning on it," Camryn replied.

Camryn (Pyin Sa Tribe): I don't really like the idea of getting snapped at by some random stranger I just met because I didn't want to sleep on the sand. That's like... a one-way ticket to getting me to dislike you immediately. So, good job to Sam I guess.