Immunity Challenge - Dragging The River • Day 6

"Come on in!"

Six days into this game, and Jeff has used those three words four times. And every single time, Shin Maw, "tribe number one," the yellow tribe, still with all ten members, walked in first. This was no exception. John, Shin Maw's tallest member, brought up the rear, carrying the yellow tribal flag into the challenge.

Following them was the turquoise Pyin Sa Tribe, 0 for 3 in challenge victories, with one member already missing

Following them was the turquoise Pyin Sa Tribe, 0 for 3 in challenge victories, with one member already missing. Brandon, Pyin Sa's tallest member, was in the back, carrying Pyin Sa's turquoise tribal flag.

Where these nineteen contestants were heading was to two mats located on a patch of sand surrounded by forest behind them, water ahead of them, and most importantly, a river beside them

They couldn't see it yet, but this challenge started a good ways down said river, and featured two heavy logs (one for each tribe) with rope wrapped around them. Going down the river, there were three hurdles, followed by two wooden barricades, and those lead out to the ocean. Then, in the ocean, where everyone could see, there were massive wooden obstacle courses for each tribe, which lead to two tribe-colored platforms with slingshots on them, and five massive wooden targets for each tribe as well.

One thing was clear; this challenge was going to be very difficult.

"Alright, you guys ready to get to today's immunity challenge?" Jeff asked.

Everyone murmured in assent. "First things first, Shin Maw, I'll take back the immunity idol," Jeff exclaimed, walking up to Brianna, who happened to be holding it. 

"We'll see you soon," Alex exclaimed, as Brianna passed the idol over to Jeff. Alex giggled.

"I like the confidence," Jeff said, and Alex's giggle turned into a laugh.

"Once again, immunity is back up for grabs," Jeff exclaimed.

"Why once again?" Camryn interrupted.

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked.

"Well, it's only the second time," Camryn said. "So why once again?"

"I guess it's just what I'm used to saying," Jeff grinned. "Immunity is back up for grabs."