↳ sweet creature

Tommy Shelby x fem! Reader

Warnings: violence, swearing, age gap

Summary: Tommy wasn't suppose to love you and you weren't supposed to love him – but love has a funny way of showing up when you least expect it.

word count: 1.1k

this is shorter than what i would usually write, but i haven't posted in a while so hopefully it's something :")

Neither of you knew when it happened, just that it did.

The first time Tommy had met you was when his sister, Ada, brought you home after school. He had been in the kitchen with his aunt Polly who was forcing both himself and John to help cook dinner. The older woman was ranting about how if she didn't teach them, they would never survive on their own when Ada pulled you into the small area.

"Aunt Polly, this is my friend Y/N that I told you about," Ada smiled, tugging your form forward so her aunt could see you. Polly's brows furrowed before a smile broke out on her face.

"Do you know how to cook goose?" The older woman questioned, grabbing a knife from the drawer beside her. With a shake of your head as a way of saying 'no,' Polly let out a "thought so, here feel free to help the boys with the potatoes, you and Ada can cut them into cubes."

Taking the knife out of Polly's hand, you walked over to the table where Ada's older brothers were seated – pulling out a chair next to Tommy who tried to calm his heart that was racing because of the pretty girl next to him.

"Y/N," Ada began, gesturing for John to pass her a potato, before pointing to him. "This is John and that's Tommy."

With a sheepish smile, Tommy put his knife down before holding his hand out for you to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tommy," you smiled and Tommy felt his breath catch with how stunning you were.

"The pleasure is all mine," he had spluttered out, before rolling the potato he had finished peeling to you for you to cut.

From that day forward, you had become somewhat of an unofficial member of the Shelby family. You were there through everything from the boys being drafted to war to the rise of Shelby Company Limited. You were there helping him through the nightmares that kept him up at night. You were there when he felt like he was alone in the darkness.

You were always there.

So it wasn't a question for Tommy to hire you as his secretary when Ada had mentioned that you needed a job. You had thanked him profusely, the older Shelby only shrugging and telling you that it was no problem.

'Anything for family,' he had said specifically. You were his friend after all, but friends don't pin the other against the wall, do they?

Friends don't do what the two of you did.

Tommy could explicitly remember the warning Ada had given him after he got home from walking you home the first time you met.

It was late and Polly had insisted that either Tommy or John take you home because there were too many fucked up people in Small Heath who would take advantage of a girl as pretty as you. Tommy had offered to go before John could even try, he had fun getting to know you that night – you had made him genuinely laugh.

He was expecting his family to be asleep by the time he got home after dropping you back to your house with a kiss to your cheek, but his eyes quickly caught sight of the yellow hue of the candles in the living room. Ada was sat on the couch, obviously waiting for him to get home.

"I get it," his sister had began, moving to stand in front of him. "Y/N's stunning, a girl of your taste, but you can't have her Tommy. She's younger than me by two years, she deserves someone her age."

Deserves someone her age.

Then why were you propped up on his desk while he played with you under your skirt?

"That's it honey," he mumbled into your neck, adding another finger to the two that were already pumping in and out of your cunt. "Such a good girl."

Your head flew back in bliss, pretty lips parting at the coil building in the pit of your stomach. It only took a gentle rub to your clit to have that coil snap, your entire body shaking as your orgasm overtook you, with a loud whimper of his name echoing through his office.

"You ready for me to fuck you?" Tommy slowed his fingers before gently removing them, hands moving to remove his pants that you were pushing down with your legs.

"Tom," you whined, voice coming out in a whisper as you rested your head in the crook of his neck. "Please."

"I know baby, I know." He growled, your hips jerking at the feeling of his shaft rubbing through the slick between your thighs.

With a fluent movement, Tommy was inside you – the feeling causing your eyes to shut as you bit into his shoulder. You barely have time to respond to the sensation before he ruts into you, hands gripping your hips tight enough that his nails were leaving crescent moons in your skin, skirt bunched up around your hips.

"Don't stop," you mewled, moving to rest your forehead against Tommy's. "Please don't stop, Tom."

Tommy could barely form words at the feeling of you taking him so well, his eyes closed in nothing but pure bliss; swollen lips pressing feverish kisses to yours.

His thrusts were becoming more erratic as he chased both your highs, your moans and cries of pleasure causing him to become unruly as his desk squeaked out in protest to the harsh movements.

You both knew that anyone could walk into the betting shop and hear the obscene noises you were making, but neither of you cared.

Not when it felt this good.

Tommy felt you clench around him, legs tightening against his hips as you came; his name falling past your lips as if you were chanting a prayer. His climax comes not a second later, his body falling limp against yours as he continues to thrust into you, prolonging your highs.

You're still reeling in the aftershock of ecstasy when he pulls out of you; both of you letting a moan of protest at the loss of such an intimate form of contact.

Pressing a soft kiss to your forehead, Tommy grabbed his handkerchief and wiped the mess in-between your legs before helping you down off his desk as you fixed your skirt.

You were almost out of his office before Tommy called out to stop you, his voice sweet, reserved just for you. Only for you.

"Meet me by the cut once you finish those numbers," he smiled, zipping up his pants. You could only nod, dirty thoughts of what the two of you would get up to later flowing through your mind.

Your secret rendezvous might be wrong, but they felt so right.