↳ baby, baby

Bonnie Gold x Shelby! sister reader

Warnings: a whole lot of tooth-rotting fluff

Request: accidentally pregnancy w/ Bonnie (part of a big request)

Chubby little legs clumsily chase after the pretty white butterfly that was hovering over the row of flowering roses – grubby hands covered in grass reaching towards it.

Bonnie trailed behind, only needing one step to keep up with his little sister, Florence. You watched from the steps of the vardo with a gentle smile, wrapping your brown coat tighter to your body as the crisp morning air pricked sharply at your skin.

Your smile grew as Bonnie made his way to you, leaving his little sister to chasing the butterfly that seemed to hang in one spot before flying a few paces when she tried to grab it.

"G'morning, dove," he pressed a kiss to the side of your head before pulling you into his arms – his voice was always deeper in the morning, causing your heart to do backflips.

"Morning Bon," you sighed, letting his body encase you.

You had been staying with Bonnie and his family at the camp just outside of town for the last month after telling your family of your relationship – only going back into town when Bonnie had a boxing match or Tommy required you for a meeting; and you loved it.

Polly had always said you had a wild spirit that could only be set free by being outdoors – living like your traveller relatives and she couldn't have been more correct. Waking up to the sound of birds chirping and falling asleep to the sound of fire crackling outside the vardo you shared with Bonnie was something that you could do forever – his family adoring you being an added bonus.

"You feeling alright?" He mumbled into your hair – mentioning your sickness earlier in the morning, before brushing a few locks behind your ears.

Smiling, you pressed a kiss to his cheek, whispering a, "I'm doing okay now," which seemed to ease his worry.

"Flo, don't pick the flowers!" Bonnie yelled towards his five-year-old sister, her giggles making you and Bonnie share laugh.

"I'm not, Bon!" She called back, her voice as soft and sweet as honey.

Giving you another kiss on your cheek, Bonnie raised to his feet again before running towards his sister, her small squeals echoing throughout the field as she tried to run away from him – small pigtails of curly brown hair bouncing with every step she took.

You watched with fondness as Bonnie picked Florence up, swinging her around in circles. Both of their faces were covered with a pretty smile before Theodosia, Bonnie's second youngest sister, jumped onto his back making them all fall down in a heap of hysterics.

"A lot of trouble aren't they?" A voice beside you piped up causing you to jump slightly, head turning to see Aberama looking at you with an amused grin. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay," you brushed him off, moving aside so he could take a seat on the steps beside you.

"Could hear their laughter halfway into the forest while I was hunting," he nodded, watching his children wrestle each other – while his eldest daughter, Esmerelda scolded them all. You turned your attention back to the Gold siblings, briefly chuckling.

"It's a nice sound to wake up to."

"I agree with you there, child," Aberama agreed with a hum, before nodding towards his son who was carrying both his siblings under his arms. "He's going to make a good father one day. Better than me."