↳ euphoria

Isaiah Jesus x Shelby! Reader

summary: in which Isaiah Jesus and Y/N Shelby pretend to be nothing more than friends with benefits, leading to complications and tense feelings

warnings: smut, swearing, jealous! isaiah, jealous! reader, idiots in love

word count: 3k

Nothing goes on within the walls of Polly Gray's house without her knowledge.

This saying has held true for years, all the Shelby siblings often using it as a way of teasing their aunt – yourself included. From the time that she somehow knew that it was you and John who had taken all Tommy's left shoe's and right socks to the moment that Finn and you had hidden a stray kitten in a box under your bed – she knew it all.

Which is why you were surprised that Polly hadn't noticed what was going on between you and your best friend, Isaiah. In fact, it had been your brother Finn who was the first one to find out about the thing going on with the pair of you.

He had caught the boy trying to sneak out of your window when he opened his to let the smoke from his cigarette out; instantly rushing into your room.

"Isaiah, what the fuck are you doing?" Finn whisper-yelled, swinging your door open – your eyes widening when you turned to see your brother.

With one leg out of the window and his hands hastily buttoning up his shirt, Isaiah looked equally as shocked as you as he tried to form a satisfying response, for the youngest Shelby as to why he was in his sisters room.

"Finn, funny you joined us," his smooth voice wavered as Finn rolled his eyes, before pointing between the two of you.

"Are you guys fucking?"

Wrapping your robe tighter around your naked frame, you ran a hand hastily through your matted hair – Finn's jaw dropping at the sight of the markings that littered your collar bone from where your robe slipped.

"Jesus christ," he snickered, trying to stop his laughter. "Why hasn't aunt Pol told us?"

Shrugging, you let out a sigh before pinching your brothers bicep.

"Because aunt Pol surprisingly doesn't know," you rolled your eyes, before gesturing for Finn to leave. "Don't you dare fucking tell her either Finn or I'll dob you in for stealing all her scones."

From that moment on, Finn had helped you and Isaiah hide your hookups.

If Isaiah stayed over, he would tell everybody that they had a boys night or if the pair of you accidentally slipped up and let your hands linger a bit too long on one another, Finn would take one for the team and embarrass himself.

However, every time he asked if you were together you would immediately deny it – it's complicated, was all you said.

Because it was complicated after all, you and Isaiah weren't in a doting relationship; you fucked and that was it. And while there are numerous things wrong with having your best friends head between your thighs, you couldn't find yourself to care.

Isaiah ate you out like you were the last meal he was ever going to taste, his head covered by your skirt as you were perched upon your desk – papers thrown carelessly across the floor in your haste to have each other like this. Sensually.

"Isaiah," you gasped – his name barely leaving your lips. You were close, oh so close, and he knew it. Suddenly his fingers were in you, adding to the feeling of his tongue swirling on your clit and you exploded – hands barely being able to keep your body upright.