↳ slices of heaven

Alfie Solomons x Shelby! reader

Warnings: soft! alfie, a lot of smut, the whole secret relationship trope

Request: more secret relationship with alfie and shelby sis please

word count: 2.7k

just some cute (and smutty) moments with our boy alfie and y/n shelby :")

Alfie treasures these moments.

The ones where he's able to be vulnerable, so completely free of responsibility – and they all happen with you. His hand plays with your fingers, mindlessly twirling the gold band that is around your ring finger. His wife.

"I don't want to take it off," your soft voice filled his ears – a sigh pushing past your lips, as you lifted your head off his bare chest.

"Yer' brothers will kill me if they knew," he muttered back, voice low. He hated this; the constant reminder in the back of both your minds that if your older brothers found out about what the two of you did in secret the results would be disastrous.

Threading your fingers through his, you shift so your entire body was resting on-top of Alfie's bare one. A gentle smile graced his usually harsh features as he ran his hand through your hair; moving it to cup your cheek as you leant into his touch.

"I'm your wife," you beamed and you looked so adorable that Alfie swore his heart almost leapt out of his chest. "Can you believe that, Alf?"

He chuckled, chest rumbling under your palm. "Yeah, love. I can."

Knowing that words wouldn't be enough to express how much love you held for your husband in that moment, you pressed your lips to his. His beard tickled against your cheeks, causing you to smile through the kiss; Alfie reciprocating the action as he sat up, shifting so you were straddling him.

"'m gonna fuck you again," he laughed against your skin as he pressed kisses down your neck, causing you to stifle your own giggles into the crook of his neck.

It didn't take long for Alfie's hand to find it's way in-between your thighs that were spread over his lap. You relish in the feeling, his thumb rubbing small circles against your swollen clit as his index and middle fingers enter you – soft sounds leaving your mouth in melodies that Alfie swears he could listen to every day.

A soft "shit" flew past Alfie's lips when you ran a thumb over his tip, pumping him a few times before you lifted yourself from Alfie's hand – running his length up and down your folds and with a fluent movement he was inside you – filling you completely.

With a shaky gasp you slowly began rolling your hips against Alfie's who had his eyes closed in bliss. It was erotic, sensual and you both got lost in the feeling. Rough and calloused palms on soft skin – gripping your hips that you were sure you would have marks from his fingertips there in a couple of hours.

Your hand rested against the plaster wall above both of your heads, Alfie lifting his hips to meet yours in rhythmic thrusts. Your eyes shut at the sensation, head falling against Alfie's – softly biting into his shoulder. Alfie delivered a particularly harsh thrust, hitting your that spot causing a loud cry to emit from your throat at the sensation.

"Did that feel good, eh?" He grunted into your ear, you could only nod and let out a whine as he did it again. "Yeah? Like that?"

Your legs were practically shaking as Alfie's thrusts became erratic, chasing both of your highs as you clenched around him – causing him to let out a sharp hiss.

Your skin flushed under Alfie's touch, nothing but chants of his name leaving your mouth as you came around his cock. He climaxes a couple of seconds after you, your body falling against his as you both tried to steady your breathing – reeling in the aftershocks of ecstasy.