6 | New Students

It was lunch break. Some of students who were in class very excited about sports festival soon.

Boboiboy and Nezuko brought their own bento, thanks to Boboiboy who always very determined to cook breakfast everyday. They silently enjoyed their lunch together.

"Yo, Boboiboy, Nezuko. We're gonna see your quirk in Quirk Apprehension Test after this. Excited to see your performance later!" Kaminari went to their table. Boboiboy just gave him a smile.

"Yeah! But hey, are you guys also excited for sports festival soon?" Kirishima joined him.

"Of course! It will be fun," Boboiboy gave them thumbs up.

"Boboiboy, did you know that you are the second who also can control fire in this class?" Tokoyami stated behind them.

"Ooh, who is the another one?" Boboiboy was curious as he finished his lunch.

"It's Todoroki Shoto, his quirk is Half Cold Half Hot. He basically can control both ice and fire," Kaminari replied with a grin.

"Pfft, I still need to use Blaze until it's a perfect time for me to use all of my elemental power. It was Nezuko's idea after all. I literally can show off my Frostfire to him," Boboiboy grinned in his though.

"Oh, that's so cool!" Boboiboy grinned at them.

"Yeah! Come to think about it, are you somehow related to him? You both are recommend student. Your Blaze quirk sounds so cool that it could match Todoroki's family. His father is Number Two Hero," Kirishima asked him.

"Nope, we both are actually an... orphans who happened to be lost our family to villians but we found each other since... young. Nezuko has saved you guys that day so the Pro Heroes decided to put us under their care. Mr. Aizawa is our new guard," Boboiboy stuttered a little bit. Nezuko nodded at him.

"Oh... That must be sad but I feel relief that Pro Heroes decided to help you guys and I can't believe Aizawa sensei is our guard. He's not that type of person that can take care of children," Tokoyami got off from the table. Boboiboy just chuckled at it while Nezuko kept nodding at them as she finished her lunch.

"Yo, Aizawa kun, this is my first time seeinh you brought your own bento!" Present Mic scooted his chair to Aizawa.

"It's not like I made this. That Boboiboy... He seems know how to be responsible in household in young age. He always cook breakfast, lunch and dinner as he despised unhealthy lifestyle. He sometimes will do some house chores without my knowledge and he also invite me to do daily exercise anytime with him if he sees me lazying around. I feel like I'm playing the bad dad role in my own house.

As for Nezuko, she slowly know how to use and learn anything technology modern. She also will join him sometimes as she doesn't want him to overwork and that is the second reason why I feel like I'm playing the bad dad role in my own house," Aizawa sighed.

"Yoo, those kids just tried to do any good benefits for your life. I don't even know if you can marry right now. You hold a bad dad role, man," Present Mic shook his head in dissapointed.

"Yeah, I know. I don't even know how to be energetic after I wake up every morning. I need to not burden him," Aizawa fed up and opened his bento, started digging into it.

All the 1-A students had gone to the field in their gym uniform after lunch break was over. Aizawa held Quirk Apprehension Test for Boboiboy and Nezuko as they just accepted into U.A. High School.

Aizawa introduced them how was the test work and they understood immediately. The first challenge was 50m. All of the students were excited to see how their quirk worked. Boboiboy and Nezuko were gonna race each other to win.