31 | Betrayal

Solar just had to finish the villian- Ectoplasm with his most yet powerful move. Thunderstorm took note mentally and pulled Cyclone and Blaze to behind him. The only glowing so bright right now was Solar himself as Thunderstorm hadn't make the light back.

Solar put his two fingers that glowing on his fingertips by the left side was on top and the right side was below, immediately opened his arms wide to summon a not so big lookalike sun behind him. He immediately made his glowing fingers back to the position, made a circle motion in clockwise direction. As soon as his hands against each other, he opened wide his arms again, summoned a giant cresent shining moon behind him.

(Let us appreciate Solar's beautiful yet dangerous flawless move for a moment)

"Solar Eclipse Blast!" Solar made his hands went to his left side as he wanted to unsheathe a sword

"Solar Eclipse Blast!" Solar made his hands went to his left side as he wanted to unsheathe a sword. He immediately let his right hand went to the front, steadied his left hand at the back like he's holding an arrow on his bow and with the little lights he had gathered, immediately blasted, directly aimed at Ectoplasm.

It was so bright that it could light up all the bulding without the electricty. There was Ectoplasm, half away to summon his giant clone but failed as it very bright that his view blocked. The blast could go through it and BOOM! The blast hit him.

Yes, Solar was not that stupid. He was the most intelligent of their elemental brothers. He had to not use all the force as it would necessarily kill someone if he managed to gather all the lights. He had to make the blast short, like in seconds, less than a minute. Ectoplasm would bury deep in the earth if he made it longer.

Typical fancy Solar, he landed perfectly on the floor and had a smug (Roblox) face. He defeated Ectoplasm that easily.

"... Solar!" Cyclone and Blaze exclaimed at him, very concerned about them, mainly him and the teacher who defeated by him that easily just now.

"You actually can kill him, idiot," Thunderstorm crossed his arms, gave him a judging face. He decided to be lazy by not lighting up the light back as Solar summoned 'Sun' just now.

"My show has done! Hohohoho," Solar laughed while covering his mouth using his hand like a fancy rich gentleman from a rich family.

Damn, what a move indeed even though it was not his ultimate move. And there was everyone in monitor room, jawdropped at what they had just witnessed. It was unlucky that Midoriya had to miss it as he was heavily injured but no need to worry at all.

Why? Because WATASHI GA KITA-

Ahem, why? Because Midoriya had requested Recovery Girl to record this match as he needed to watch it too.

It was some quite of moment after they secured Ectoplasm but hey, didn't they feel like they were distracted by something just now? Solar felt like something was missing, he decided to continue to let them have his attention until it was time.