(17) | Birthday

A/N: BONUS CHAPTER!!!

This special chapter does not exist in original plot. This is for Boboiboy's birthday, that is March 13th TODAY!!! I can say that this is an additional chapter for his bday.

Before you get confused, this chapter is continuing the previous chapter but this is just a special chapter, not exactly exist in original plot. The real continuous chapter for the previous chapter will gonna be in the next chapter; 18 | Final Match/Elemntal Quirk (I haven't decided the title yet)

Anyways, this chapter for U.A Sports Festival event takes place on Boboiboy's birthday, March 13th. The original plot for U.A Sports Festival event takes places after like April or something.

Enjoy :)

---

"Yoohoo," Thunderstorm flicked Todoroki's forehead lightly.

"Boboiboy... What?" Todoroki was too stunned to speak.

The Boboiboy who was in front of him right now was in full of red and black theme instead. His face was near, blocking his view. He whipped his head to find Nezuko for help, he found another Boboiboy who was in green theme was with her instead.

"We're here!" Todoroki whipped his head, found Blaze and Ice was at the corner of his bed. They smirked at him as they called him.

He just noticed another Boboiboy who was in white theme was right next to the red and black Boboiboy. Another two Boboiboys went to the white Boboiboy's side. One of them was in brown theme and another one in blue theme.

"... Blaze, Ice... Mind do your explaination?" Todoroki finally spoke up.

"Hey, I'm the one who greeted you first. What?" Thunderstorm crossed his arms.

"Pfft- HAHAHA. Look at you, so proud for yourself," Solar laughed while holding Thunderstorm's shoulder.

Blaze and Ice were about to join Solar but immediately zipped their mouth as the scary Thunderstorm glared at them.

"Guys, behave. He still haven't recovered," Quake in his Mama mode.

"I apologized on behalf of them. I'm Quake, the leader of the elemental brothers and the third oldest among all of us," Quake politely introduced himself. Todoroki nodded at him.

"Huh... Quake, the leader of the elemental brothers? No wonder why he called himself the leader... This exactly is Boboiboy's original personality but more like a strict mother," Todoroki though of Quake.

"Thunderstorm, the oldest," Thunderstorm simply introduced himself. Todoroki also nodded to him.

"Thunderstorm... Not gonna lie, he's almost same as me though, unlike Kaminari. Cold, gloomy or whatever people describe me," Todoroki though of Thunderstorm.

"Hey! I'm Cyclone, the second oldest!" Cyclone happily dragged Blaze with him as he introduced himself.

"I'm Blaze! Of course, the fourth oldest!" Blaze also introduced himself. Todoroki nodded at them.

"I already knew Blaze. Cyclone, I don't think he's the dangerous guy. He's more cheerful but energetic like Blaze," Todoroki though of Cyclone.

"Zzz..." Ice slept at the corner of the bed.

"That's my favourite brother, Ice! He's the fifth oldest," Blaze happily pointed at him introduced for him, Todoroki already knew about them both.

"I'm Thorn! The sixth oldest," Thorn happily introduced himself, his smile almost made everyone blind from it.