23 | Hosu City Arc

TW: violence and bloody fight, stay safe :)

Btw, this chapter will be starting from BNHA season 2 episode 17. Enjoy :)

---

"... SMASH!" Midoriya came to the rescue for Iida. Bingo for him.

He immediately punched Stain, who injured Iida and Native. Iida didn't know why Midoriya was here. Midoriya and Iida had guessed that this must be part of Stain's quirk that Iida couldn't move at all. Midoriya wanted to save both of them when Iida didn't allow him, didn't want him to get involved to this.

As Stain continued to speak, Midoriya secretly sent this location to some of his friends. He would do anything to protect the two victims and stall for time by himself. Iida kept not letting him to get invovlved.

"Meddling when you don't need to... is the essence of being a Hero!" Midoriya was ready in his combat stance.

He was the first one who charged forwards. Stain prepared for this that he let his sword out and wanted to tear him apart. He also ready to do sneak attack where he let another knife out as Midoriya lower himself. But Midoriya easily dodged it as he was faster.

Stain immediately swung his sword to behind but Midoriya had disappeared before him. Midoriya jumped into the air. He used the same move from Bakugo, five percent Detroit Smash on Stain from above. He successfully had knocked Stain down without any injuries.

Midoriya perfectly landed as his Full Cowling worked. Stain secretly had a smirk and licked his sword. Midoriya was stunned that he couldn't move at all. There was a little graze on his shoulder. Midoriya just realized that it was a blood instead of a cut for making him unmoved. Stain walked to Iida, was about to kill him.

Midoriya told him to stop when suddenly Stain being blew away by someone, there was red electricity trailed from behind. It was Thunderstorm, pushed him far away from there using his Thunder Blade as support. Todoroki was also just in time to use his ice to get the victims behind him.

"You pissed me off," Thunderstorm blurted that out as his eyes raged landing on Stain. He managed to push Stain away until he crashed into the building. He steadied his Thunder Blade, defended the people behind him.

"Two against one, huh? There seems to be a lot of people getting in my way today," Stain slowly stood up as he just got crashed into the building.

"Midoriya. You need to give more details in time like this. You make us late," Todoroki showed his phone at them.

"Todoroki, Boboiboy, you too? Why are you here?" Iida exclaimed. One things for sure for them was that Thunderstorm made his appearance again.

"Hmph, you should appreciate Midoriya for that," Thunderstorm glared at Iida.

"Why? That's my line. It took Thunderstorm to figure out what you meant first since you only sent your location. However, you're not really one to send that for no reason. You meant to say you were in trouble and to call for help, right?" Todoroki added.

"Don't worry. The Pros will also get here in a few minutes. I already split and they will assist them for a moment," Thunderstorm also added as Todoroki walked to his side, who was ready for launching his flame.

"He is exactly as the information described. I won't let you kill these guys, Hero Killer," Todoroki let his flame out at his left side.

"Todoroki, Boboiboy, you can't let that guy see your blood! I think he controls his opponents' actions by ingesting their blood orally. That's how he got all of us!" Midoriya exclaimed.