10 | Final Round

A/N: it still starts from BNHA season 2 episode 7 for this chapter, enjoy :)

---

As soon as Boboiboy and Todoroki entered the entrance, Boboiboy stopped him suddenly. Todoroki turned to look at him, knitted one of his eyebrows.

"Oh ya, I forgot to mention. Just call me by my name like if I'm Blaze, call me Blaze and if I'm Ice, call me Ice. If you know how alter egos or personas work then I don't need to say the reason," Boboiboy scratched his non itchy nose.

Todoroki didn't expect this but he didn't mind at all. He nodded at him, told him to rest assured. Boboiboy smiled at him back.

"Ladies and gentlemen (nonbinaries too). The final round that everyone's waiting for is finally here!

1st match; You gave a good score. Why are you making that face? Heroics Department, Midoriya Izuku!

VERSUS

Sorry, nothing too outstanding so far. General Department, Shinsou Hitoshi!" Present Mic announced.

Both Midoriya and Shinsou were in the arena for the first match.

"The rule is very simple. If you knock you opponent out of the arena or immobilise your opponent or make your opponent surrender, you win! If you're injured, Recovery Girl from our school is on standby! Cast away the morality temporarily. But if you use something that might kill someone, you're disqualified. After all, hero can omly resort to violence when they want to capture a villian," Present Mic continued.

Shinsou suddenly used all his opportunity to taunt Midoriya.

"Ready? Start!" as soon as Present Mic started, Midoriya already freezed in the middle when he was about to rush to Shinsou.

Ojiro and Tokoyami all panicked about this. They already warned him about Shinsou's quirk but still got fell by it. Midoriya had been brainwashed by Shinsou. He smirked at that.

Shinsou simply ordered Midoriya to turn around and walk out of the arena. And he did follow his order, like an expressionless doll who would do anything to its master. Some of his classmates started panicking about this.

"Hmm... What do you think about that, Todoroki?" Boboiboy asked Todoroki who just sat next to him. He sat between Todoroki and Nezuko.

"Possibly part of his quirk," Todoroki said as he continued focusing on the battle. Nezuko nodded at him.

Midoriya mentally cursed as he got tricked by Shinso, even both Ojiro and Tokoyami already warned him about this.

They explained that they could dispel the trance using a physical force. Ojiro got bumped into someone while Dark Shadow already woke up Tokoyami from behind as soon as Shinsou brainwashed him.

He was so close to be out of the arena. He suddenly saw 8 dark strangers in front of him. He didn't know who they were but could feel his quirk slowly awakaned.

There was suddenly a shock wave from him. Midoriya had been freed from Shinsou's brainwash, resulted his two fingers got injured. He stopped and gasped for the air from shock as he didn't know what just happened. Shinsou didn't expect this at all.

Shinsou talked to him but he would never fall for it twice. He covered his mouth immediately, afraid that he might accidentally slip it.

Shinsou mentally cursed and had to force him to reply him. He started to taunt him again but didn't got reply at all. Midoriya was finally near him and started pushed him backwards...