28 | Final Exam

"Okay, that's it for today's class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You are all studying for it properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's a pratical component as well. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time.

That's all," and with that, Aizawa dismissed his class.

There went Ashido and Kaminari, exclaimed that they hadn't studied at all. Some of the students started talking about the exams.

Nezuko only looked at Boboiboy for help as she still weak in some subjects. As for Boboiboy, he didn't mind at all as he also need to be more focused in his studies. They overhead some of them talking about studying together, especially studying at Yaoyorozu's residence. They decided to decline it as they already had each other to study together and also, the hall? What kind of tea? It seemed like Yaoyorozu was in high spirited once some of them wanted to study with her.

Lunch break. Boboiboy still made their bentos and of course, he also made two for Aizawa and Present Mic. They enjoyed it as they decided to sit at the same table witb some of their classmates. They were discussing about practical exams and both of Boboiboy and Nezuko enjoyed listening to it.

Even both of them already knew what was it, they decided to keep it for the teachers' sakes because... both of their practical exams would be much different and harder than the rest, as they already experienced and actually the 'strongest' together in their class.

"In addition to study, we'll have to maintain good physical... Ouch!" someone bumped into Midoriya.

"Hey! Did you have to do that?" Boboiboy, who obviously witnessed Monoma elbowed Midoriya's head lightly exclaimed at him. Everyone on that table started paying attention to them.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it," Monoma as he ignored Boboiboy's presence.

"You're from Class B... Monoma! How could you-"

"I heard you guys met the Hero Killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to hog all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right?" Monoma cut Midoriya off immediately. The dark and scary aura from him started building up.

"How scary. Someday, the rest of us just might also get caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the deity of pestilence! Oh, how scary-" the big sister of Class B finally came to the rescue. Kendo immediately hand chopped at Monoma's neck and easily took the tray from unconscious him.

"Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida? Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart just kind of... you know?

Oh, right. You guys were talking earlier about what's going to be on the practical, right? It seems like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam," Kendo held the unconscious Monoma just by the back of his collar.

"Pfft, that's not right. In fact, this practical exam is different from the rest of the Year 1 classes," Boboiboy grinned in his though. Nezuko actually could read his mind perfectly as she noticed him secretly grinned at them.

"What? Really? How do you know?" Midoriya made some of them took in this conversation.

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though," Kendo clarified.

And there went Midoriya, mumbled everything out again. Monoma slowly got up and took this chance to blabber again but got hand chopped on his neck from Kendo for the second time again. She decided to leave while dragging Monoma by his collar, as well as with his tray. All of them only sweatdropped at it.