9 | Encountering Ice

A/N: This chapter is from BNHA season 2 episode 7, enjoy :)

---

"It's intermission now. One hour break. After one hour, the afternoon match will start. See you later!" Present Mic announced.

"Did you request Boboiboy to make another bento for me, Eraser Head?" Present Mic asked Aizawa.

"Mhm, here it is. Enjoy and don't waste it. Be grateful that he would love to make another bento for you," Aizawa passed his bento to Present Mic.

"Iida kun! You have an ultimate move. You're so sneaky," Uraraka as she imitated Iida's running move.

"Even it's sneaky, my eyes can catch his movement easily," Boboiboy (Thunderstom/Solar) crossed his arms.

"How is it sneaky? It was just "the wrong way to use my quirk" Iida turned now moving his arm like a robot.

Kaminari approached them and gave them thumbs up as "THAT MOVE IS AWESOME" as he hadn't recovered from his quirk.

"I really want to fight against Midoriya," Iida continued.

"Hmph, so do I. By the way, where is he?" Boboiboy as he noticed that Midoriya was not with them, except Nezuko because some 1-A girls brought her with them to canteen.

And there they were, Midoriya and Todoroki. They were at the entrance of school staff only, discussed about something. Bakugo didn't expect that they were there so he decided to eavesdrop.

It was not even a minute for him to listen to them when suddenly someone from behind pulled him back and quickly covered his mouth, prevented him from shouting.

Bakugo, of course he was not that stupid. He turned around and immediately pinned the said person's arms to the wall, avoided making loud noise. It was Boboiboy, put his finger over his mouth, told him to be silent.

Bakugo clicked his tongue and decided to let him go. He also pissed that Boboiboy and him probably had the same reason why they were here.

As Midoriya and Todoroki finished discussing about something, Boboiboy was the first one who break the silence between them.

"Tch, he should pick me instead of him earlier. I'm gonna pick him later," Boboiboy (Blaze) crossed his arms.

"Huh? You brat, why are you even here?" Bakugo asked him without giving a glance.

"Nothing, Midoriya went missing suddenly so I have to find him. As I say, Todoroki should pick me instead. We didn't know that if we are actually long distance relatives," and again, Blaze's persone took over him.

"Tch, whatever. It's not like I'm interested in it," Bakugo walked away.

"Okay! Have a swell day, sir!" Boboiboy innocently waved at him. This made Bakugo had his veins popped on his head and walked away from him quickly.

"I shouldn't involve myself or with Bakugo in this matter. It's better if both of us keep it secret unless Todoroki went too far. But what the hell, secret love child of All Might? I should thank to Nezuko that he will never say I'm 'secret love child of Endeavour' in front of my face when I use Frostfire, probably not today though," Boboiboy smirked in his though as he saw Bakugo walked away.

They both clearly heard Todoroki had accidentally revealed his dark past and his hatreds towarss his own father, Endeavour. They both decided to not dare making any comment about it.

"Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Nezuko," Kaminari approached the girls with Mineta.

"Yes?" Yaoyorozu answered him.