22 | Internships

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names, we'll go back to discuss about internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from Pros will be given their own list so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among the 40 agencies around the country that will be accepting interns. They all work in different places and will have different specialties," Aizawa informed.

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villians," Midnight gave example to them.

"Think carefully before you choose," Aizawa continued.

All of them understood. They picked the offers from him.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend," Aizawa continued again.

"We've only got two days?" Kaminari asked.

"Make your decision efficiently," and with that, Aizawa dismissed his class.

It was lunch break. Some of them still didn't know which Pro agency they would choose.

"Nezuko... There's so many... I don't think I can even choose," Boboiboy groaned as he looked all the Pro agency listed on his offers.

"Present Mic," Nezuko simply replied him with a smile.

"Good for you but I still don't know about mine... Todoroki?" Boboiboy looked up properly as he just noticed Todoroki approached him.

Todoroki simply pointed at Endeavour Hero Agency on his list, which made him lit up.

"I forgot about this! You're my saviour, Todoroki! I can't even choose without your help!" Boboiboy held his hands as he was his saviour.

"Eh, you're gonna choose the same agency with Todoroki?" Jirou approached them with Yaoyorozu.

"Mhm! It's difficult to choose when there was a lot, you know?" Boboiboy sighed as he finished looking at the list again.

"It is. How about Nezuko?" Yaoyorozu asked them.

"Present Mic," Nezuko replied the same thing with the same smile.

"Hmm... Nezuko, how about you and me, together?" Jirou convinced her.

Nezuko just tilted her head in confused. Jirou simply showed her what Pro Agency she chose. It was Death Arm Hero Agency. Nezuko actually knew who was that so she gladly accepted her offer.

Finally, class ended. Uraraka invited Midoriya and Iida to go home together but sadly, Iida was nowhere to be seen. Boboiboy noticed this and was about to tell them where he was when suddenly All Might opened the door, right in front of him.

And there he went, Midoriya went to somewhere with All Might. Boboiboy and Nezuko didn't know what happened but they decided to company Uraraka, waiting for Midoriya.

Finally, Midoriya came back with an offer. Three of them congrated him for getting an offer in last minutes.

It was finally a day for them to go to their internships.

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't lose them or anything. Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now," Aizawa stated.

"Yes, sir!" they all at the same time.

Boboiboy smiled as he still had his original outfit for his costumes. For Nezuko, she also had her original outfit for her costumes. They refused to change it.