14 | Quarterfinal

A/N: this chapter is starting from BNHA season 2 episode 12, enjoy :)

---

Todoroki was about to return when his father, Endeavour was on his way again.

"Go away. Aren't you supposed to say that? As for flame management, you're only able to either turn it on and off at the moment. It's a bit risky.

But I'm glad you finally got out of your rebellious phase. You're now an upgraded version of me.

Come to my agency when you graduate.  I'll show you a path to become the strongest hero," Endeavour held out his hand.

"Why would I let go of such habit? Why would I change my attitude that easily? It's just that, at that moment, for a second, I forgot about you," Todoroki managed to make his father taken back.

"Whether this is good or bad, right or wrong, I have to ponder over it," Todoroki walked away, left his father alone for a second. He turned his head around again.

"I should thank him- No, both of them for motivate me using my left side. Even that Midoriya actually forced me to use my left side, I still forgot about you at that moment. About you last sentence, no thanks. I'm gonna find myself a path to become the strongest hero, probably with him too," Todoroki finished with his iconic evilish smirk and walked away, finally left his father speechless.

"Nezuko, go with Uraraka and them to check on Midoriya. I will go check on Todoroki," Boboiboy stood up and immediately rushed to exit. Nezuko tilted her head in confused but gladly followed them to recovery room.

"Nezuko? I'm glad you here because we're about to go check on Midoriya," Tsuya was the first one to notice her.

"Eh, Nezuko? Where's Boboiboy?" Iida noticed there's no the orange dinasour hat boy with her.

"Check on Gi- Todoroki," Nezuko simply answered them.

They nodded at her and brought her together to the infirmary.

"Midoriya/Deku!" they bursted into the room.

"Are you okay?" Uraraka was the first one who approached him.

She noticed unfamiliar person next to her and decided to greet him, he greeted her back. Recovery Girl complained about them being noisy.

"Guys... What about the next match?" Midoriya decided to ask them.

"Due to the damaged arena, the school decided to interrupt the festival to repair it. Don't worry, the next match is Boboiboy versus Tokoyami," Iida responded to him, Nezuko nodded at him.

"Midoriya, the match just now was too scary. No Pro Hero will want you," Mineta trembly pointed at him.

"You're adding insult to injury. I won't allow that to happen," Tsuyu scolded him bu he fought back.

Recovery Girl had enough of this and decided to shoo them away. She told them he had to undergo an operation, which made them scare instead. They wanted to check up on him but the door was already closed.

"Todoroki!" Boboiboy finally found him in his new gym clothes. Todoroki just knitted one of his eyebrows at him.

"I wanna break that ice arm of yours actually right now, Ice" Todoroki pointed at his right arm, made Boboiboy's inner Ice retreated his right arm back.

"Seems like I already wasted some of my left side's energy, how about we switch instead like... If I'm using my left side, Ice will fight me and if I'm using my right side, Blaze will fight me," Todoroki continued.