Dynamite Battles Pervert! Shu Kurenai x Shy! reader

Me: Wow. Is it just me or Shu's become more popular now

Rantaro: *sulking* No one wants to request me...

Tenchi: This one shot supposed to all bladers, not for Shu Kurenai only!

Me: Chill!

Shu: Who requested me?

Me: MiraculousPokeblader! Thanks for requesting!

Shu: Her again?

Me: Why? Getting annoying because she's your fangirl?

Shu: *rolled eyes* whatever *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots

Me: Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: My Pervert Coach

You and Shu were friends ever since Valt introduced you to Shu back in District Tournament few years ago. Ever since you and Shu becomes friends, Shu really acting flirting towards you. You couldn't help but acting shy around him.

Let's see how it's goes...

You and Shu were walking towards your apartment until Shu wrapped his arms around you. You blushed heavily and looked away.

"Hey, why are you acting shy?" Shu asked with a smirk. Your face becomes extremely red as tomato.

"S-shut up!" You stammered and looked away. Shu smirked and pecked your cheek. Your face becomes even more red and fainted. Luckily, Shu caught you.

"She seriously need to stop acting shy," Shu muttered before carrying you in bridal style and carry you to your apartment.

Time skip brought to you by Rantaro's large fan ready to smack-

You woke up and sat down. You looked around and noticed you're in your room.

"Already awake?" Shu's voice made you blushed and turned around, seeing him in half-naked!

"Wh-wha?! Put some clothes on, idiot!" You yelled out. Shu laughed at you and walks towards you.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart," Shu smirked. "Like what you see?"

"Shut up!" You yelled.

Shu just smirked and hug you from behind.

"W-what are you doing?" You stammered, your face becomes extremely red.

"Show you how much I love you," Shu whispered and kiss your neck.

"What?"

"I love you so much, (Name)-chan," Shu winked and cup your cheek, made you turned to face him. He gently kiss your lips and you kiss back.

After that, Shu pinned you down on your bed. And one thing.

He's in half-naked! With towel wrapped around his waist!

"Let me prove to you," Shu said and connected his lips on yours.

Time skip brought to you by Bell's pranks

The next day, you woke up and you looked down, seeing you in half-naked. Luckily, you covered your body using a blanket. You blushed, remembering Shu did something to you.

"Good morning," You turned your head and saw Shu woke up from his slumber.

"Good morning," you said. Shu turned to you and pecked your head.

"Having fun last night?" Shu asked, lifted an eyebrow.

"I guess," you shrugged.

Shu chuckled and kiss your lips. You kiss back.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! Honestly, why the fuck am I writing this?! I'm supposed to be an innocent!!

Tenchi: If you're an innocent, you broke it?

Me: Don't ask me

Shu: Seriously? I'm ooc

Tenchi: Don't judge our author

Me: Anyway, Shu close out

Shu: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye.

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!