Surge/Superking Valt Aoi x Lean's sister! reader

Me: I'm back!

Valt: Who requested me?

Me: aurazersantos! Thanks for requesting!

Valt: *grinned and turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots!

Me: Enjoy!!

________________________________

Title: Bad Boy Valt Aoi

You sighed as you watched your brother were training with Shu. Apparently, Lean's flare is getting stronger and stronger.

"Lean, I'm going out. Have fun." You said and walks off.

"Go ahead, sis," Lean said and focus on his bey.

His crimson red eyes watched your figure before turned to Lean.

"You do know she will meet up with Valt, right?" Shu said, Lean's eyes widened.

"Shoot..."

"Stop training and let's follow her," Shu said and picked up his bey. Lean growled and picked up his bey as well. Harry the hedgehog peeked out from Lean's jacket and looked at its owner.

Meanwhile, you were walking to Comets building and once you're arrived, you went inside and eyes widened when you saw a familiar bluenette.

"(Name)?" Valt asked in shock. You blushed at the sight of him. A few years ago, he was clumsy kid and now, he's more mature but his outfit... More like bad boy's outfit.

"Valt..." You muttered before turned around and left.

"Tch! Whatever. It's not like I care about her or anything," Valt sneered and turned around and walks off. Rantaro and the Comets members was dumbfounded.

"What the hell is going on?" Rantaro asked.

"Not so sure," Raika said.

Lean and Shu saw you were sitting on the bench, watching the view. The wind blew your hair and Shu and Lean looked at each other before went up to you.

"Did something's happen, sis?" Lean asked.

"Valt," You replied.

"What about him?" Shu asked next.

"He's not himself anymore," you sighed.

Lean then whispered something to Shu's ear, the albino nodded before run off.

"Hey, where did Shu go?" You asked.

"Somewhere," Leaned shrugged.

"Anyway, you and Valt need to talk, like right now," Lean said, you rolled your eyes and stood up. You then, left him behind.

"So, Valt's a bad boy, huh?" Lean smirked.

Timeskip

Shu asked Valt to meet him at the restaurant, which Valt just sneered and agreed.

Lean asked you to meet him at the restaurant as well, which you obeyed your brother. Of course, you can't fight against your brother.

At the restaurant, Valt were waiting until he saw you walk in. Then, both eyes landed on each other eyes.

Without saying anything, you left the place. Valt stood up and chase you down.

"Stop!"

"Why?!"

"Because I love you!"

Your eyes widened as you stopped your tracks in the middle of the road. You turned around to face him.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I know I'm acts like a bad boy but..." Valt trailed off.

"You don't have to be a bad boy, ya know," you winked, Valt blushed and grinned.

"Guess the opposite did changed after all," Valt chuckled. "And besides, I knew you were the member of the BeyClub long time ago." You sweatdropped.

"Of course..."

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Valt: Me, becomes a bad boy?

Me: Don't ask me

Valt: Do i have too...?

Me: Obviously. Plus, my writing is suck

Valt: *sweatdropped and turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like...bye...?

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!