Burst Shu Kurenai x reader x Lui Shirosagi

Me: Welcome to another one shots! The lucky boys are Lui and Shu!

Shu: Is this love triangle?

Lui: Oh hell no! I ain't doing this with that Kurenai!

Shu: Just shut up already, midget

Lui: Tf did you just call me?!

Shu: Hard of hearing?

Lui: Why you..! I outta-

Me: Just disclaimer please and arguing later!

Shui: *sighed/Snarled**turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: Two Supreme Four Love Rivalry!

You were walking around the Beigoma Town until you saw Shu were walking along with Valt.

"Hey, guys!" You yelled and they stopped their tracks and looked at you.

"(Name)!!" Valt shouted before run up to you. Before he could tackle you, Shu grabbed Valt's collar, making him stopped.

"Stop it," Shu sighed. You chuckled and walks up to them.

"So, what's up?" You asked.

"Oh! Shu just told me he had a crush on-" Before Valt could finish his sentence, Shu covered his mouth while blushing. You blinked in confusion.

"Huh?"

"He meant i didn't cook Spaghetti carbonara for him," Shu replied. You nodded and smiled sweetly. This caused Shu's face turned red.

"Well, well, well," Familiar voice made your, Shu's and Valt's eyes widened before turned your head and saw Lui Shirosagi himself.

"What are you doing here, Lui?" Shu growled as he released Valt.

"Oh! I was just walking around until I saw the three of you here," Lui smirked.

"What do you want?" You asked, lifted an eyebrow. Lui chuckled and glared at Shu.

"I'm here to have a little talk with this dimwit," Lui said, still glaring at Shu, Shu glared back.

"I'm just gonna go," Valt awkwardly said before run off.

"The truth," Shu demanded.

"I heard you likes a certain someone," Lui said, Shu's face turned red and death glaring at him.

"Who told you that?" Shu asked.

"Zac,"

Shu sweatdropped and you stared at them in confusion.

"(Name)," You looked at Lui, seeing him blushed.

"I like you," Lui said. "Be my girlfriend."

"What?!" You was shocked with your face turned red. Shu gasped and glared at him before turned to you with a blush on his cheeks.

"(Name), i like you!" Shu said. "Please be my girlfriend!"

"Eh?!"

"No way! She should be my girlfriend!"

"You shorty!"

"Albino head!"

"Flame brain!"

"Asshole!"

"Cut it out already!!" You shouted, making them stopped arguing and turned to you.

"Listen! I like both of you! End of story!" You yelled before sighing. Lui and Shu blinking before looked at each other.

"You like us?" Shu asked.

"For real? Maybe you should choose one of us," Lui added.

"My mind is set," you said, crossed your arms. "I like you two." You smiled, causing Lui and Shu blushed.

"I guess we could share her,"

"Obviously,"

Two lips landed on your both cheeks, making your eyes widened and your face turned red again.

Lui and Shu chuckled at you.

Bonus

"Umm... Did you two actually confess to me in front of the crowd?"

"Oh god..."

"Oh boy..."

End

________________________________

Me: Done! My first love triangle!

Tenchi: Seriously?

Me: Lui, Shu, close out

Shui: Vote and comment if you like, bye guys

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!