Evolution/God Free De La Hoya x Trad's sister reader

Me: Welcome back to my channel- i mean beyblade burst oneshot!

Tenchi: You must be watch so many YouTubers videos, aren't ya?

Me: Don't blame me

Free: I'm being request?

Me: No you're not, deer boy. I want to make this oneshot

Free: Don't demand anything because I know. *Turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy

Me: Wow. I kinda impress

________________________________

Title: My Deer Boyfriend

You and Free were walking in the forest. No, you two aren't couple bit you two are best friends.

Kris knew Free had a crush on you and you had a crush on him. If your brother found out about you're having a crush on Free, you'll get grounded for life.

Anyway, back to story.

As you were walking in the forest, you didn't noticed Free were staring at you this whole time and didn't even notice a tree in front of him. And right on the cue, he got bumped into the tree, making you stopped your track and stared at him in shock.

"Are you okay?!" You asked worriedly. Free nodded and rubbed his forehead.

"I'm fine," Free said and smiled at you. You blushed and looked away.

"What are you daydreaming about until you got bumped into the tree," you said.

"I...um..." Free stuttered while blushing. You looked at him.

'Is he blushing?' you thought.

"I... I forgot to feed my deer!" Free replied and quickly run off. Leaving you behind.

"Hey!" You shouted at him. "Honestly..." You sighed and walks off to BC Sol.

Timeskip

You were walking to Kris's office and you saw your brother were talking to Kris.

"Yo!" You greeted and they greeted you back. "Have you seen Free around? I need to talk to him,"

"I think he went to the forest, as usual," Kris said. You nodded.

"Thanks!" You turned around and run off.

"I did not improve that," Trad growled. Kris nervously chuckled.

"Calm down," Kris said.

Back to you. You were running to the forest until you saw a deer. A deer noticed you before run off. You groaned and followed it.

You found Free, who were leaned against the grass as the moon shined above him. You couldn't help but blush.

'Darn this emotions!!' you screamed in your mind before walks up to Free.

"Are you asleep or awake?" You said and sat next to him. Free opened his eyes and looked at you. You smiled at him and blushed.

"What are you doing here?" Free asked and sat down.

"I were wondering where you were," you replied.

"Anyway, since you're here, i need to tell you important," Free smiled at you and you blushed.

"Go on," you said.

"I like you," Free said. "I really like- no love you."

You were so speechless at his confession. You smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too," Free's eyes widened before turned to you, shocked. You giggled and hug him. "My Deer Boyfriend~"

"Did you make a puns?"

"Of course!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait, how are we supposed to tell Trad?"

"I guess this is the end of me,"

Bonus

Trad was angry at Free. You told Trad about you were dating Free.

"Free De La Hoya, hurt her and you're dead," Trad threatened.

"Trad! Be nice to him!"

"I don't care!"

"*Sweatdropped*"

________________________________

Me: Done! Sorry I took so long to make this one. My mind is blank for a moment

Tenchi: At least, you did it

Me: Free? Close out

Free: *turned to readers with his bored eyes* Vote and comment if you like. Bye guys

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!