Child Shu Kurenai x Child reader

Me: I'm back-

Xander: *chasing child Shu*

Child Shu: *running away from Xander since he's giant*

Me: XANDER!

Xander: I didn't let him drank it! It's Valt's idea!

Valt: Whoops

Me: Great, Shu's a kid now. To be honest, he's so adorable

Xander: You're fangirling! And I gotcha you, bunny! *Grab Child Shu*

Me: Am not!

Valt: You are!

Me: Shu's a kid now, who will do a disclaimer?!

Valt: I can

Me: Fine

Valt: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots! Enjoy!

Me: Kashvi0013, Thanks for requesting!

________________________________

Title: Playdate

Once upon a time in a small town, there was a lively kindergarten filled with laughter and endless adventures. It was a sunny day, and the children were excitedly playing outside during recess. Among them was a young and charming boy named Shu Kurenai.

As fate would have it, you, a bright and enthusiastic child, happened to cross paths with Shu that day. Both of your eyes met, a spark of curiosity ignited within you both. It was as if an instant connection had formed, and without hesitation, you approached Shu with a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm [Your Name]," you introduced yourself cheerfully. "Do you want to be friends?"

Shu, though initially reserved, couldn't resist the genuine kindness in your eyes. He smiled shyly and nodded. "Sure, let's be friends!"

From that moment on, a beautiful friendship began to blossom. You and Shu spent countless hours playing together, exploring the corners of the kindergarten, and imagining grand adventures that only children could dream of. Whether it was pretending to be superheroes or building extravagant joy in each other's company.

One day, while sitting at the sandbox, you looked up at Shu with a glint of excitement in your eyes. "Hey, Shu, how about we have a playdate at my house? We can play all our favorite games!"

Shu's eyes lit up, mirroring your enthusiasm. "That sounds amazing! I'd love to play with you."

With grins plastered on your faces, you excitedly made plans for the playdate. The following weekend, your house transformed into a wonderland, filled with toys, board games, and everything that would guarantee an unforgettable day. As the doorbell rang, your heart fluttered with anticipation, knowing that Shu was about to walk through the door.

Shu's eyes widened in awe as he stepped into your play paradise. Together, you laughed and played, immersing yourselves in an endless array of games and adventures. The hours flew by like a blur, but the memories created in that short time would forever be cherished.

As the sun began to set, signaling the end of the playdate, both of you sat on the couch, exhausted but content. Shu leaned face.

"I'm glad I met you, [Your Name]," Shu whispered softly, his voice filled with genuine affection. "You feel your heart swell with warmth and happiness. Wrapping your arm around Shu, you replied, "I'm glad I met you too, Shu. You're my best friend."

And in that quiet moment, surrounded by toys and the laughter of children, a lifelong bond was formed between two innocent souls who found solace and joy in each other's friendship.

Little did they know, this meeting in kindergarten would be just the beginning of a beautiful journey as they grew up and faced countless adventures together, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! AI helped me with this!

Xander: This is fourth time you updated

Me: Like I said, I have Sonic fingers

Xander: With a help of an AI

Me: So, who wanna turn back Shu?

Xander: You watch him over. *Gives Child Shu to me*

Me: Oi! Why me?!

Xander: I'm going to find a serum for albino bunny. *walk out*

Valt: Typical Xander

Me: Valt, close out

Valt: Vote and comment! Bye!

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!