Turbo/Cho Z Ranjiro Kiyama x Aiger's twin reader

Me: Welcome to Beyblade Oneshot! Today's the lucky boy is Ranjiro Kiyama!!

Ranjiro: Why am I here?

Me: I just wanted to make one shot for you

Ranjiro: Okay...

Rantaro: Alright, little bro! Break a leg! Make me proud!

Ranjiro: Shut up!!

Me: Disclaimer please

Ranjiro: *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

Rantaro: Go for it!!

Ranjiro: Shut up already!!

________________________________

Title: Sunset's Kiss

You sighed as you watch your twin were battling against Ranjiro, of course, he would never give up.

You had a huge crush on Ranjiro ever since, Aiger won the Luinor Cup, Battleship Cruise and many more events.

You wanted to tell your feeling towards him but you're afraid that he'll reject you.

You snapped back to reality once you heard bey clashing. Look in front, you saw Roktavor and Achilles collided.

You sighed again.

"Yo, bro! I'm going out," you said and walks off. "I'll be back before nighttime!"

"Okay!"

As you were out of sight, Ranjiro sighed as his bey got knocked out.

"What's gotten into you?" Aiger asked, picked up his bey.

"It's nothing," Ranjiro said, picked up his bey.

"Yeah right," Aiger sneered and smirked at him. "You like my twin, am I right?"

Ranjiro's face turned red at the mention of your name. Surely he got a huge, not infinite crush on you. Sure, you're cute, beautiful, and you're Aiger's twin, perhaps, he can confess to you soon.

"I knew it! We're gonna be brothers!" Aiger cheered and laughed.

"Cut your crap! We ain't couple and we're not gettin' marry!" Ranjiro shouted.

"I'm just teasing you," Aiger smirked, crossing his arms.

Ranjiro clenched his fist while glaring at the monkey boy.

"I suggest you go talk to her and tell her how you feel!" Aiger said.

"What are you, magical wizard or something? You know I'm such a chicken," Ranjiro sighed. "If only I could be brave."

"I just said, you need to tell her how you feel! Be yourself! Like Ranjiro Kiyama would do!" Aiger said. Ranjiro blinked and smiled.

"You're right!" Ranjiro said. "I'll do it!" With that, he turned around and run off to find you.

"Good thing, i like Nika," Aiger chuckled before walks off to his tent.

The sun is setting as Ranjiro were running to find you and finally, he found you at the riverbank. Ranjiro smiled and run up to you.

"Hey!!"

You turned your head and saw Ranjiro.

"Boss?" You asked. Ranjiro breathe heavily and sit next to you. You blushed and looked away.

"Listen, i need to tell you something," Ranjiro said, you turned your head towards him.

"Huh?"

Like in the drama, Ranjiro grabbed both of your hands as the wind blew your hair.

"(Name)..." Ranjiro muttered with a blush. "I... I... I... I really like you!"

You gasped as your face turned red.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way," Ranjiro frowned and you smiled. You cupped his cheek, making him looked at you.

"Hey, who said i don't feel the same way," you said. "I don't like you but I love you."

Ranjiro was dumbfounded but smiled.

"I hope your brother won't kill me," Ranjiro chuckled.

"Well, he would kill you if you break my heart," you smirked. Ranjiro grinned and leaned closer to your face.

"I love you,"

"I love you too~"

Two lips connected as the sunset shined in front of you with the wind blew.

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Ranjiro: This is so damn romantic!

Rantaro: That's mah little bro!!

Ranjiro: Shut up!!

Me: Close out now!

Ranjiro: *growled and turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!!