Fubuki Sumiye x Depressed! reader

Me: I'm back and today's the lucky boy is Fubuki Sumiye! Aka banana head!

Fubuki: I'm not a banana head!!

Me: Disclaimer

Fubuki: *sighed and turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy

Me: On this oneshot, you are Shu's younger sister!

________________________________

Title: I'll protect you

You were crying in Shu's office, at the Raging Bulls Building. Shu were out and only you were left alone.

You were depressed because some girls were jealous that you were hanging out with Fubuki too much. Of course, everytime you were out, they're always there and bully you. Surely, those bi- i mean wi- i mean girls loves Fubuki more because he's so handsome, popular and most importantly, his gorgeous eyes.

You just wanted to die if this keeps continue.

Fubuki is the only one who's always there for you when you were sad. Even when you're in time of the month, he's always do whatever he can to make you feel better.

Let's see what happens next.

Fubuki were walking towards Shu's office and when he's nearby, he heard crying. His eyes widened in shock. Opening the door, he gasped. He saw you were crying.

"(Name)!" Fubuki yelled out as he run up to you. You sobbed and Fubuki hug you.

"Why are you here?" You whispered.

"Why are you crying?" Fubuki asked.

"Why do you care," you sighed. "I don't need you to comfort me."

"Lies and i know that," Fubuki slightly growled. "Tell me."

"I got bullied," you muttered, Fubuki barely heard and gritted his teeth. No one can bully you, especially you are Shu's younger sister.

"Who did it?" Fubuki asked, hiding his anger tone.

"Who else, those girls are your fangirls," you replied.

'𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡,' Fubuki growled slightly. Then, he looked at your sleeves and grabbed it. Your eyes widened as Fubuki pull it up and saw 5 scratches on your arm. Fubuki gasped and frowned.

"We need to tell Shu,"

"No!"

"Why not!"

"Because I'm afraid that he'll knew about it!"

Fubuki stared at you and cupped your cheeks, making you face him.

"I'm telling Shu, whether you like it or not," Fubuki said and connect his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and slowly, you kiss back.

Fubuki pull away the kiss and smiled.

"I'll protect you," Fubuki said. You stared at him and smiled gently.

"I love you, Fubuki,"

"I love you too, (Name),"

Little did you know that Shu were watching behind the door. He Kene Fubuki had a crush on you. Now, since he knew you were bullied, he had to have a little talk to Fubuki's fangirls.

Bonus

"Hello, sir!" One of Fubuki's fangirls greeted as Shu approached them.

"Listen, i want to you all to stop bullying my sister. I had enough," Shu growled. "If I saw you all try to bully her again, I'm calling the cops."

Fubuki's fangirls eyes widened in horror and shocked. Nodding and run away.

Shu chuckled and turned his head, he saw you and Fubuki were watching. Shu winked at Fubuki and Fubuki winked back. You chuckled and kiss Fubuki. The banana head male kiss back.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! Gosh! I need to start writing turbo instead of this oneshot

Fubuki: *sweatdropped* At least you've done it

Me: Very well. Close out

Fubuki: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!!