Turbo/Chouzetsu Lui Shirosagi x reader (Lemon)

Xander: Hahahaha! She really loves writing these!

Me: Xander!

Xander: Alright, I'll get that blue flame head. *Walk out*

Me: *blinking and blush in embarrassment* The fuck is wrong with me...

Lui: *collar got carried by Xander*

Me: Finally, you're here! It's your turn!

Lui: What the fuck?! You're writing lemon now?!

Me: Oh be grateful for me to write this shit for you!

Xander: Now, now

Lui: How are you even related to this giant?

Me: At least, I have a brother-

P. Me: *purring* Where is my victim~?

Lui: Shieeeeeeeeet

Me: *facepalm*

P. Me: Lui~ do warning and disclaimer~

Lui: *blush* Warning! This contains mature content, aka, sex, dirty talks and swearing. Read your own risk. If you're not 18+, do not read it. You were warned! Kira does not own us or you. She owns her plots. Enjoy

P. Me: I'm writing this~

________________________________

Title: Sex Training

Lui, as usual, training with his machine. Sweats all over him as you just watching him.

Why is he always training? What's so special about that machine? You couldn't help but glare at the machine.

You're Lui's girlfriend. Yes, he confessed to you before his match and Valt.

But anyway, you want Lui's attention and then, an idea pop up. You smirked before walk out.

Timeskip brought to you by Xander's dic-

Xander: KIRA!

Me: Not me! It's her!

P. Me: Meh

"(Name)! Rub my back!" Lui shouted after he was done training. But he received no response from you. Where the fuck are you?

He heard the door automatically opened, he turned around and saw you. His face was ultra ultra red than Shu's eyes. He almost got himself a nosebleed.

"W-what the fuck are you WEARING?!" Lui screamed out. You smirked as you pose as neko. Yes.

You wear a sexy neko outfit, don't ask why how did you get it but let's say, Wakiya brought it for you.

Lui felt his boner were calling. You smirked and the door automatically shut.

"Lui~ You spend your time with that stupid machine~ play with me, handsome~" you purrs, Lui, well... He got a nosebleed. He couldn't believe what his girlfriend were actually doing to him.

Lui wiped off the blood from his nose and smirked at you.

"You wanna play, babe?" Lui smirked, your eyes widened, when you realized what you have done.

"L-Lui-" he cut you off by kissing you. Eventually, it's turned out, a make out session.

Lui touched your panties and rubbed it to make you wet. You moaned while kissing him.

A few minutes later, after your core is completely wet, he took off your panties and his pants, revealing his dick.

"Suck it, my Queen~" Lui said in seductive tone. You smirked and leaned closer to his dick and insert it in your mouth. You started to thrust your mouth while Lui were moaning.

"(Name)~"

You thrusting his dick faster.

"I'm-" Lui cummed in your mouth. You pull away and lick his cum.

"Salty~" you purrs.

"Wanna do doggy style?" Lui smirked. You smirked back and you did a doggy style and your wet pussy in front of Lui.

"You better scream my name~" Lui said in seductive tone before inserting his dick in your pussy.

"Lui~ Fuck~"

Lui thrusting his dick inhuman speed.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder, Lui~!"

"You're hot~"

Lui keep thrusting even more faster and faster.

"Be ready because this is your training~" Lui smirked and slap your butt. You squeaked and Lui cum in you.

Both of you were breathing heavily.

"How was it?" You asked.

"Good but my dick wants another round~"

"Come and get it~"

End

________________________________

Me: Done

Xander: Hahahaha! You really did good, sis!

Me: Shut it!

Lui: *frozen in place*

Xander: Oh wow, you broke him. *poke Lui's cheek*

Me: Sharky BOY! WAKE YOUR ASS UP!

Lui: *flinched and glare at me*

Me: Close out

Lui: Vote and comment, I don't give a fuck. *Walk away*

Me: You son of a-

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!