Wakiya Murasaki x Matsuya Tsunomaru

Me: Welcome to another one shots! Today's the lucky boy is Wakiya Murasaki, the Goldilocks!

Wakiya: Why am I here again?

Me: Because i wanted to write for you and Matsuya since many readers shipped you two *smirked*

Wakiya: *blushed*

Matsuya: Wait, you would never write about Yaoi!

Me: Shut up, you lovebirds!

Matsuya: I ain't a lovebirds!

Wakiya: Just get on the oneshot already!!

Me: Shut up and you do it, rich boi!

Wakiya: *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots.

Me: Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: Confession with a kiss

Wakiya were walking towards to school until he saw Matsuya and Asuto were walking to school as well. Wakiya couldn't help but blushed. He had a big crush on Matsuya, even though, he's gay.

"Are you going to confess to him?" Wakiya heard a voice, he turned around and saw Kira (aka me)

"What?" Wakiya asked.

"Dude, just confess to him," Kira said.

"I would but I don't think he would likes me," Wakiya frowned, Kira pat his back.

"It's won't hurt to try," Kira smiled at him, the blonde smile back.

"Fine," Wakiya sighed, making Kira squealing and punched her fist in the air.

"Cooperation matchmaking start now!" Kira yelled out, making the blonde blushed in embarrassment.

"Why you little! Don't yell so loud!"

Timeskip brought to you by Shu's Handsomeness that can kill the fangirls!

Wakiya were walking until he saw Matsuya were stood near the Library. Wakiya sighed while blushing slightly. He walks up to him.

"Hey, can we talk?" Wakiya asked, making Matsuya turned to him and blushed a little.

"Sure," Matsuya said.

"Meet me at the Cherry tree blossoms at lunch time," Wakiya said, Matsuya blushing and nodded.

"Sure, why not," Matsuya smiled, the blonde blushed and ran off.

"So?" Matsuya turned around and saw Rantaro.

"So what?" Matsuya asked.

"Confess to him," Rantaro pat the purple head male's head before walks off to his class.

"Alright fine," Matsuya groaned. "I'll confess to him with my lips!"

Another timeskip brought to you by Cuza's bird, Carl

As like Wakiya had told him, he's now at the Cherry tree blossoms at the back of the school.

Wakiya blushed as he's arrived at the location he had told Matsuya to go.

Gulping in nervous, he walks up to the purple head male.

"You came," Matsuya turned around and blushed. To him, Wakiya's hot for some reason. Shaking his thoughts away, he's blushing.

"What is it?" Matsuya asked.

"I like you!" Wakiya yelled while blushing hard. "I know you don't likes boys and rather likes girls but I love you, Matsuya," Matsuya was rather shocked and his face becomes red as red as Shu's eyes. Smirking, he connected his lips on Wakiya's lips. The blonde's eyes widened before kiss back.

Pulling away, Matsuya took out his goggles and put them on Wakiya's head.

"I love you, you rich boi," Matsuya winked, the blonde blushed and sighed.

"I love you too, you goggles freak,"

"*Giggled*"

Bonus

The BeyClub, Asuto and Kira was shocked at the scene. They were watching the scene behind the wall.

"I never knew Wakiya's gay," Rantaro said.

"Well, we all know Wakiya's such a rich, spoiled brat," Daigo shrugged. "I guess he does have a heart in love."

"The ship is sailing!" Valt squealed.

"That's my best friend for ya," Kira smirked.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! This yaoi couple makes me wanna puke for a second

Tenchi: For real now?

Me: Don't ask me

Wakiya: *Turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye guys.

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!