Prince! Shu Kurenai x Princess! reader

Me: Hello and welcome back to Beyblade Oneshot!! Today's the lucky boy is Shu Kurenai!!

Shu: Me?

Me: Of course, it's you!!

Shu: *sweatdropped and turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

Me: On this oneshot, this is a royalty Alternate universe

________________________________

Title: Be My Wife

The land of the Dusk Kingdom, Prince Shu Kurenai, were walking around the town.

As he were walking, he heard singing, making him stopped. He turned his head towards the forest and walks off.

Meanwhile his best friend, Knight Valt Aoi and Knight Rantaro Kiyama were talking while walking until Valt noticed Shu were going somewhere.

"What's up?" Rantaro asked.

"We need to follow Prince Shu and make sure he's okay," Valt said, Rantaro turned his head and saw a white haired figure. Of course he knew who is that.

"Yeah, let's go," Rantaro nodded and they followed the prince.

Meanwhile with Shu, he were walking while hearing a singing. And when the voice is getting closer, his eyes widened when he saw a gorgeous maiden were sitting on the rock while watching the river. He quickly hid behind the bushes and slightly took a peek.

You hummed and sudden noise made you stopped humming and turned around. As for Shu, he quickly hid.

"Who's there?" You said and stood up. "Come out wherever you are,"

Shu took a deep breath and relax before came out from the bushes .

"Hello," Shu greeted and you looked at him.

"Who are you and how did you find me?" You asked.

"I'm Shu Kurenai and I'd heard a singing voice," Shu said, you hummed and walks up to him. You walks around him while examine him.

"Are you some kind of royalty?" You asked, Shu blushed.

"I am," Shu replied and you stopped in front of him while placed a hand on your hips.

"Are you a prince of the Dusk Kingdom?" You asked, Shu nodded and you smirked.

"Just you know, I'm a princess of the Dawn Kingdom," with that, you turned around and run off, leaving Shu behind.

"Dawn Kingdom?" Shu muttered.

"There you are, your highness!"

Shu turned around and saw Knight Valt and Knight Rantaro.

"Where were you? Your parents need to see you right away!" Rantaro said, Shu sighed before followed them to the castle.

Timeskip

Shu were eating dinner with his parents until his father spoke up with a very important that make Shu almost choke his food.

"Son, i want you to find a wife,"

Shu stared at his father in shock whole his mother just nodded.

"Your father is right, my dear," his mother said. "You need to find a wife and you will take cover the kingdom while we both gone."

"But mom, dad!" Shu whined. "How am I supposed to do it?"

"I told you to find a wife," his father stated and Shu sighed. Then, an idea made him smiled. He knew exactly what he need to do.

Timeskip to midnight

Shu sneakly went out and went to eh forest, hoping you were here and once he's there, he was right. You were, watching the moonlight.

"Good day, m'lady," Shu greeted and you flinched. Turning your head and saw Shu.

"You never told me your name,"

"I'm (Name) (Last Name),"

"Pretty name," Shu smiled, you blushed and looked away.

"Thanks," you said.

"Anyway, i need to tell you something very important and please don't freak out,"

"Okay,"

"Be my wife,"

"Eh?!?!"

"Yeah," Shu said. "My parents wanted me to get a wife so I won't be lonely."

"Time out," you said. "We'd just meet,"

"Exactly!" Shu said. "You're the first person I ever met!"

You stared at him and sighed.

"Fine, I'll be your wife,"

Shu mentally cheered and kiss your cheek.

And that's how they meet and happily ever after.

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Shu: Not so romantic

Me: Don't blame me just because I just got broke up with my bf and now he's my ex

Shu: Want me to be yours? *Winked*

Me: *narrowed eyes* You're just an anime character who were being too handsome and have a tons of fangirls

Shu: Don't blame me just because our creator turned us like this

Me: Close out

Shu: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!!