Surge/Sparking Yandere! Husband!Valt Aoi x Wife! Reader

Me: I'm back from the Dead

Tenchi: It's been so long you haven't contacted us!!!

Me: Shut up. I was busy

Tenchi: Busy what?

Me: *sweatdropped* Nothing

Tenchi: *Stare at me with her infamous glare*

Me: A-Anyway, KaoruKenzaki555, thanks for request!

Valt: Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!!

________________________________

Title: 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒, 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 (𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒)

Valt Aoi, the world champion. Who is obsessed with his lover, (Name). Her last name got taken and replaced with Aoi.

Yes. Aoi. They both got married after all the events they've been through.

Let's see what's happened next.

~~~

Valt Aoi and his wife, (Name) Aoi were walking around the Beigoma until,

"Yo! (Name)! Valt!"

They turned around and saw Rantaro and his wife, Tenchi.

"Tenchi! Honcho!" You smiled and run up to them. You give Tenchi a hug and give Honcho a fist bump.

Valt, who were watching, growling and clenching his fist in anger. His brown orbs changed color into dark red.

"So, Valt-" Before Rantaro could speak, he suddenly got cut off by a blood came out from his corner lips. You and Tenchi gasped in horror.

"Honey!" Tenchi said and growled.

"Run if i were you, Raiki." Your eyes and Tenchi's eyes widened in shock. Turning around and saw Valt in his creepy expression with blood all over his face.

"Valt?" You trailed off.

"Why are you doing this?!" Tenchi yelled out in anger.

"Don't touch my wife, or else," Valt spoke and stabbed the knife on Tenchi's chest. Tenchi cough blood and slowly died and fell down. You gulped and run away.

"You can't run away from me, dear (Name)!"

You screamed and went to Shu's apartment. Once you're arrived, you knocked the door and the door opened, revealing Shu.

"What's wrong and why are you so sweating?" Shu asked.

"Valt gone insane now!" You said and went inside. Shu was so confused at first and shut the door.

"Gone insane?" Shu asked. You nodded and sat on the couch. "What do you mean he's gone insane?"

"He's gone insane and killed Honcho!" You shouted. Shu gasped. "He killed Honcho in front of me and Tenchi!"

Before Shu could speak, a knock to be heard. You flinched and Shu turned his head and looked at the door.

"Don't open the door, Shu! It's him!" You said.

Shu didn't listen but went to the door. He opened the door and greeted by a knife on his chest. Blood came out from his chest and he slowly fell down. You squeaked and eyes widened.

"Shu!"

"My dearest wife," Valt's creepy voice made you froze in place. "I can't stand it anymore."

"You killed your best friend, Valt!" You yelled. "How could you!"

"I'm doing this for your own good, my sweet bread," Valt appears behind you and smirked. He hug you from behind and you froze.

"You can't run away from me, dear (Name)," Valt evilly laughed.

This is nightmare.

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Tenchi: Oh good! You haven't wrote it!!

Me: I said I was busy!!

Tenchi: Busy with what?!

Me: As if i would tell you!

Valt: Cut it out already!!

Me: Close out

Valt: *turned his head to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye guys!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!