Turbo/Chouzetsu Shu Kurenai x reader (Lemon)

Me: *hide behind Shu*

Shu: Kira, wtf?

Me: Uh... I may or may not being a pervert these days...

Shu: *blush* Kira, why?! You promised you won't do this!

Me: Shut it and-

Pervert me: *seductive smirk as she walks in* Oh my~ What do we have here~

Me: *facepalm*

Shu: You have pervert yourself?

Me: Yes.... Kinda

P. Me: Darling, do warning and disclaimer~

Shu: *sweatdropped* Warning! This contains mature content aka, sex, dirty talks and swearing. You were warned! If you're not 18+, do not read it. Kira's first time writing lemon because she has been-

Me: Be quiet, Kurenai!

Shu: reading lots of lemon books... Anyway, Kira does not own us or you. She only own her plots. Enjoy!

P. Me: *purring*

________________________________

Title: Sex Phone Call

In Raging Bulls, Shu were doing a paper work. As he was busy, his mind flashes of his girlfriend back in Japan. Yes, his girlfriend is you.

He confessed to you right after his match against Lui. And let's say... You accepted his confession.

But right after, Shu got scouted from Raging Bulls in America, he wants to break up with you. You were sad because of his decision but let him.

Of course, about Red Eye stuff, let's say... He legit too obsessed with you. I repeat, too obsessed. And don't ask me about it in this oneshot.

Back to story, Red Eye's identity is revealed by Lui, and Valt defeating him in the International Blader's Cup and of course, he want you back. You agreed. Yada yada yada. Now, story time.

As Shu were thinking about you, he got himself a boner. He stopped what he's doing and froze.

The Shu Kurenai? Got himself a boner? Oh dear, this sound isn't good at all.

Shu really miss you, he just wish you're actually in America with him but no, you declined his offer because you wanted to stay in Japan.

But anyway, Shu was blushing mess. Thinking, he went to the door and lock it. Hoping Fubuki isn't going to hear his moaning.

Shu take his phone and called you. Of course, you picked up.

"Shu! Hello! I thought you aren't gonna call me since you're busy,"

Oh boy, Shu's boner is really hard right now after he heard your angelic voice.

"Hey, babe," Shu was slightly shaking as he slowly take off his pants and boxer, revealing his harden dick.

(Me: Shieeet)

"So, why did you called?"

"Nothing... Anything news from you?" Shu asked and rubbed his dick while listening to your voice.

"I got nothing except housesits your home,"

"R-really? That's nice," Shu keep rubbing his precum dick, his voice was shaking.

"Umm... You ok over there?"

Shu didn't say anything but moaned. You, on the other side, froze. What the fuck?

Shu's eyes widened when he realized he's actually moaning.

"You did not hear that," Shu was sweating.

"Keep going, Shu~"

Shu froze. You don't care?

"My pussy is wet~ Oh how I wish I need your dick here~"

Shu smirked.

"Babe, keep talking in dirty ways~" Shu purrs and rubbed his dick again.

"Shu~"

Hearing your voice, Shu rubbed his dick faster.

"I can sense you're close~ come on, cum for me~"

"Fuck," Shu kept rubbing his dick until he's cumming. He breathing heavily.

"You good?"

"Y-yes,"

"Good! Because I'm in Raging Bulls building now!"

"Hold on, what?" Shu was shocked. How the fuck did get here so fast?

"Open the door, Kurenai,"

Shu hung up and wear back his boxer and pants, not minding the cum on his pants. He walked to the door, unlock it and opened, revealing you.

"What are you-"

"I see you're halfway solving your problem~" you said in seductive tone. This makes Shu's face turned bloody red.

"How did you get here so fast?" Shu asked as you walks in, and locked the door.

"I have my ways," you smirked, this makes Shu smirked back. Out of nowhere, he grab your wrist and push you on the couch.

"Fuck, your smell is hypnotized me~" Shu said in seductive tone, this makes you turned on. Rip off your clothes and his, his dick was waiting. You both are fully naked. You blushed.

Without any hesitation, he kiss you in hottest way, his other hand rubbed your wet core.

Shu make out with you and insert two fingers in your pussy, rubbing it. You moaned.

Shu keep rubbing your pussy and you feel like you want to cum.

"I'm about to-" Shu cut you off, his fingers pull away from your pussy.

"Babe, I want you to scream my name," Shu smirked, you blushed and Shu insert his dick in your pussy.

With that, he's thrusting his dick in your pussy, causing you moaned. Shu smirked in satisfied.

He keep thrusting, you moaned his name.

"Scream, (Name)~" Shu whispered to your ear. One final thrust, he cummed in you and you screamed out.

Both of you were breathing heavily.

"Did you just?" You said, Shu smirked and pecked your lips. You groaned.

"Thanks, I really need it," Shu chuckled.

"You're lucky you're my boyfriend, you white bunny,"

"*Chuckled*"

Bonus

Fubuki was traumatized after what he heard in Shu's office.

"Great, I need holy water..." Fubuki turned around and walk away.

________________________________

Me: *blush in embarrassment*

Shu: You promised yourself you won't write it!

Me: Hey! I've read too much lemon books! Cut me some slack!

Shu: *sweatdropped* First time writing lemon?

Me: Yes!! Close out!

Shu: Vote and comment if you like

Everyone: Bye bye, beyblade fans!