Valt Aoi x reader

Me: I'm back!

Valt: Who requested me?

Me: Griffen4Cosplays! Thanks for requesting!

Valt: *turned to readers with his cute smile can melt the fangirls* Kira don't own anything but the plots!

Me: Enjoy!!

________________________________

Title: Date in Spain

(Take place in Evolution)

You were in your dorm. Your roommates, to be Sasha Guten and his little sister, Honey. You and Sasha becomes best friend ever since you got scouted in BC Sol along with Valt.

True to be truth, you got a huge crush on the bluenette protagonist.

"(Name)!!" You snapped back to reality and turned to the door and the door burst out opened, revealing Valt Aoi.

"Valt? Did you got chase down by Silas or Honcho?" You giggled. Valt shut the door and you heard someone knocked the door. Valt sweatdropped.

"What did you do?" You asked, lifted an eyebrow at the bluenette.

"I may have... accidentally threw a pie on Silas..." Valt muttered, you barely heard and sweatdropped.

"Open the door right now, Aoi!" Silas' voice made you stood up from your bed and went to the door.

"Don't open it, (Name)!" Valt begged and immediately hid behind your bed. You rolled your eyes and opened the door, revealing a pissed Silas with a cream pie on his face.

"Whoa, what's happened?" You asked.

"That piece of bastard accidentally threw a pie on me, so I got mad," Silas said. "Where is he? I know he's in here! I saw him entered here!"

"Chill! He's not here," you stated.

"For real? I could've swore I saw him here," Silas said. "If you saw that blueberry bastard anywhere, kick his ass." With that, the salad teen walks off. You sighed in relief and shut the door.

You turned around and saw Valt peeked out from your bed.

"Did you seriously did that?" You asked, Valt shakingly nodded. You sighed.

"Since we've got a day off, how about we go somewhere today," you said with a wink. Valt blushed and nodded. You smiled and grabbed his wrist and walks out.

You heard a voice once you steps out of your dorm room. Valt froze at a familiar voice. You and him turned around and saw Silas.

"You little-" Silas got cut off.

"We're going out and don't you even think about stopping us," you glared at him, Silas flinched and nodded. You sweetly smiled and walks off along with Valt, not before Valt stuck our his tongue at Silas. Silas' growled angrily.

Time skip brought to you by Free's laziness

After having fun with Valt (no, not dirty things, ya got me), you're really surprised when Valt confess his love to you when you and him were training beyblading.

Valt even give you a kiss on the lips before you went inside your dorm room!

So romantic guy is he.

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Valt: This oneshot is not romantic

Me: *eyes widened* Who are you and what have you done to my smol bean?!

Valt: *sweatdropped*

Me: Just kidding! Close out now

Valt: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!