Kristina Kuroda x Female reader

Me: First time I'm writing an actual lesbian

Xander: Damn! You really good at these!

Me: Oh shut it!

Kristina: *giggled* Who requested me?

Xander: I'll take her spot. -Kyara28-, Thanks for requesting!

Me: Anyway! Disclaimer!

Kristina: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots! Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: Cute Moment

It was a serene afternoon at the local park. Sunlight filtered through the swaying trees, casting a gentle glow on everything in its path. Kristina Kuroda and her girlfriend, you, strolled hand in hand along the winding paths, enjoying each other's company.

As they walked, Kristina couldn't help but steal glances at her girlfriend. You had an infectious smile that brightened up your day, and your eyes sparkled with joy. It was moments like these that made Kristina fall deeper in love with you.

They found a quiet spot by a pond, where ducks gracefully floated atop the water. Not too far away, a couple of squirrels playfully chased each other, their tiny paws leaving imprints in the fallen leaves.

"(Y/N), look at those adorable squirrels," Kristina whispered, pointing towards the furry creatures.

You followed her gaze and grinned. "They're so cute! Just like you, Kristina."

Blushing, Kristina tenderly caressed your cheek. "You really know how to make me feel special. I'm lucky to have you."

"You're the lucky one, Kristina," you replied with a soft giggle. "Who wouldn't want to be with a talented and beautiful artist like you?"

Kristina chuckled, feeling her heart swell with affection. She carefully wrapped an arm around your waist, drawing you  closer. They sat down on a nearby bench, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

Time seemed to stand still as they simply basked in each other's presence. The sound of laughter from nearby children echoed in the air, reminding a mischievous twinkle in her eye, (Y/N) suddenly leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Kristina's cheek. "You know, you're even cuter when you turn all shy."

"Am I really that obvious?" Kristina sighed.

You chuckled softly, shaking your head. "Only to those who love you as much as I do."

Wrapped in each other's warmth, they sat in comfortable silence, content simply being together. The world around them seemed to fade away as they lost themselves in the beauty of the moment, cherishing the love they share.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! And thanks to AI, I get to finish!

Xander: You only counting on AI

Me: Shut it!

Kristina: *sweatdropped* Want me do to a close out?

Me: Yes please

Kristina: Vote and comment! Bye!

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!