Beyblade Generation Coming Soon!

What if our main Protagonists meet up with each other along with their girlfriends and their rivals?

Will they becomes friends and stop the villain? Will they can go back home? And will they save their girlfriends from their rivals? Soon, Beyblade Generation will become more epic!

________________________________

Trailer

"Who are you two?" Valt asked Gingka and Tyson while staring in shock.

"I'm Tyson Granger," Tyson replied with a grin.

"I'm Gingka Hagane," Gingka said.

~~~

"What you mean our girlfriends got kidnapped?!" Valt asked angrily at the mysterious Blader.

"(Tyson's gf's name)! Where is she?!" Tyson yelled in anger.

"You punk! Give our girlfriends back!" Gingka shouted. The mysterious Blader just laughed.

"If you want your girlfriends back, you need to defeat your rivals,"

The main Protagonists turned around and saw their rivals have a dark aura surrounded them.

~~~

"Pegasus! End this now!"

"Valtryek, go!"

"Dragoon! Go for it!"

"You boys are getting on my nerves," the mysterious Blader growled and snapped his fingers.

"Poseidon, break them apart!"

~~~

"Are you out of your mind?!" Gingka grabbed Tyson's collar and glaring at him. "We need to defeat that guy together if we wanna save our girlfriends!"

"Calm down, Gingka!" Valt grab Gingka's shoulder and slightly pushed him aside. "We need to calm down! Fighting isn't going to save our girlfriends!"

"Well, if you're so smart, then, tell us!" Gingka yelled.

"I got a plan," Tyson spoke up, making Gingka released his hand and looked at him.

"What plan?" Valt asked. Tyson smirked.

~~~

"Who are you?" Gingka asked as he looked at the mysterious girl. The girl just chuckled.

"Follow me," the girl said. "i can help you."

~~~

"The only way to defeat Poseidon's user, you must combine your move to defeat him and retrieve your girlfriends back," the girl spoke as she walks in the temple.

"If you don't working together, our world will be destroy,"

~~~

"I'm sorry guys but it's my fault," Valt frowned.

"No, it's not your fault, Valt." Gingka said, smiling. "We just need a little push."

"Let's do what we can," Tyson said, Gingka and Valt nodded in determination.

~~~

"Valtryek! No!"

"Pegasus!"

"Dragoon!"

~~~

"Poseidon, destroy them all!" the mysterious Blader smirked before Poseidon had a dark aura and speedly went towards Dragoon, Pegasus, and Valtryek. And before Poseidon could attack, a voice stopped them.

"Not so fast!"

~~~

"We will save the world once and for all!" The main Protagonists yelled in sync.

________________________________

Me: Maybe, after turbo, I'll write this story

Tenchi: Beyblade Generation?!

Me: Yep!

Tenchi: *fainted*

Me: Oh boy...