Kurt Baratier x reader (Lemon)

Hinata: *sweatdropped*

Tenchi: Who's gonna write lemon? Takeri decided to write about comedy

Hinata: I guess I will?

Xander: You have sex before, Hinata?

Hinata: *blush* NO! SINCE WHEN?!

Takeri: Calm down!

Tenchi: *shrugged* At least, she didn't have sex with Lui, her crush

Xander: Wait, Lui is your crush?

Hinata: Why not? *Blush*

Kurt: *come in* Honestly, Author really need to add more female bladers

Takeri: *giggled* I'm glad you're here, Kurt-san! Disclaimer and warning!

Kurt: Warning! This is contains mature content aka sex, dirty talks and swearing. If you're not 18+, do not read it. Read on your risk! You were warned! Kira doesn't own anything but the plots! Enjoy!

Tenchi: Adriana_Adrianx, thanks for requesting!

Hinata: Everyone aged up!
________________________________

Title: Servant's Love

A loud moan from Kurt's room, luckily, there is no one walking by. And inside of the room, there's was naked you and naked Kurt.

Ever since you works as maid for Kurt, you couldn't help but fall in love with him. Why? Because he's also fall in love with you ever since he hired you as his maid.

Right now, Kurt's boy need help since he can't stop thinking about you and your beauty. By thinking it, he wanted you to be his.

And he'll make you his.

You moaned as Kurt thrusting his cock in your butthole. By that, he had his hands pinned you on the door.

"M-master..." You moaned, Kurt smirked and picked up the pace with speed, causing you moaned again.

"Keep moaning, servant~" Kurt purrs and you moaned. Kurt sped up and then he cummed in your butt, causing you breathe heavily.

"We're not done," Kurt said and then, he picked you up and throw you to the bed, causing you yelped.

"What are you-" he cut you off by kissing your lips, his hand went to your pussy, rubbed them, causing you moaned in kissing.

He felt your pussy becoming wet, he smirks down at you, you stare at him with a blush.

"You like?" Kurt asked with a smirk, your eyes widened with a blush. Glaring at him, he rubbed his cock to your pussy.

"T-take it easy," you said, Kurt smirks and kiss you again and successful enter his cock in you, you squeaked a little.

Kurt then thrusting his cock, making you moaned. Hearing your moan made him turned on. Pick up the pace, he's thrusting his cock inhuman speed, making you moaned loud.

"That's right, servant~" Kurt smirks and speed up. "Keep moaning so the whole place can hear~"

"K-Kurt!" You moaned loud and one last thrust, he cummed in you.

Both of you breathe heavily as both of you look at each other eyes.

"Beautiful~" Kurt smirks. You blush slightly.

"A-are we done?" You asked.

"Until you'll satisfied me,"

"Oh no..."

Bonus

Norman was shocked what he heard Kurt's room.

"Hell, I need holy water..." Norman sighed before walk away.

End

________________________________

Hinata: Forgive me!! It's short!

Xander: At least you did it!

Tenchi: Oh well, Kurt, close out

Kurt: Vote and comment! Bye!

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!