Wakiya Murasaki x reader

Me: Welcome to Beyblade Burst oneshot!

Tenchi: So, who is the lucky one?

Me: I'm glad you asked! It's one and only Goldilocks, Wakiya Murasaki!

Wakiya: Why am I here?

Me: Shut up and i just wanted to make one for you

Wakiya: Hurry up then

Tenchi: Chill!

Me: Disclaimer please...

Wakiya: *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots

Tenchi: Enjoy!!

________________________________

Title: Roses

"I told you I can't do it!"

"You have too!"

"Wakiya, you have to do it or else, she will get taken by another boy,"

"Shut up!!"

Wakiya groaned in frustration. Currently, he and the BeyClub were discuss about a girl and a girl is you. Yes.

You're the one who got his attention ever since you both first meet at the rooftop. Little by little, he had a feeling for you.

"Okay, we need to help him to confess to her," Rantaro said, smirking. Wakiya blushed and growled.

"Are you serious?" Wakiya asked, another blonde head male nodded. Wakiya sighed.

"How about you confess to her with a roses?" Shu suggested, Wakiya and Rantaro looked at each other.

"Roses..." Wakiya muttered.

"Look at him go," Valt smiled.

"Okay. I'll buy the roses after school and tomorrow, I'll confess to her," Wakiya said, the BeyClub cheered, except for Shu, who were smiling.

The next day

Wakiya have arrived to school and saw you were grabbing something in your locker. Take a deep breath and relax, he walks up to you while hiding a roses behind him.

"G-good morning," Wakiya stuttered and mentally facepalmed. You turned your head and saw Wakiya.

"Oh! Good morning!" You smiled, making the blonde blushed.

"Anyway," Wakiya cleared his throat. "Meet me at the rooftop now." With that, he run off like a sonic the hedgehog. You blinked and shut your locker.

"Okay...?" You lifted an eyebrow before went to the rooftop.

Rooftop

You've arrived at the rooftop and saw Wakiya were leaned against the wall with a roses in hand. You walks up to him.

"So, what's up?" You asked, Wakiya blushed and stopped leaned against the wall and cleared his throat.

"Here!" Wakiya said, showing you the roses. You gasped and blushed.

"Thanks," you took the roses and smell them. You smiled and looked at Wakiya.

"I like you!" Wakiya yelled. Your face turned red. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You didn't reply him but you pecked his cheek.

"Yes," you whispered, making the blonde's face turned red.

Bonus

The BeyClub smirking while watching the whole scene. Rantaro turned to Valt with a smug on his face.

"Alright, Valt! Give me 20 bucks!" Rantaro said, Valt groaned and handing the blonde the money.

"The ship's sailing, huh," Shu smirked.

"Lucky him," Daigo chuckled.

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Wakiya: Okay...?

Tenchi: Close out now, Mr. Murasaki

Wakiya: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!