Burst Supporter! Shu Kurenai x Lesbian! reader

Me: Once again, welcome back to oneshot

Shu: Should i?

Me: Yes

Shu: Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

Me: Rian_simp, Thanks for requesting!

________________________________

Title: 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔!

You were nervous when you saw a girl were walking to her class. You blushed when you saw her smile at you. Wanna know?

Kira Tamari.

The most popular girl in Beigoma Academy.

You fell in love with her because she's a blader. Also, beautiful blader.

Shu came up to you when he saw you. He sweatdropped, noticing you're having hearts all around you.

"If you want to confess to her, then do it," Shu said.

"I just can't!" You pouted and crossed your arms.

"You can do it, trust me," Shu smiled at you, you looked at him and smiled back.

Timeskip

It's was lunch time and you were still nervous. You asked your crush to meet up at the rooftop at lunch time and she agreed.

To be honest, you never feel this nervous before.

Shu came and walks towards you.

"Don't be nervous," Shu said. "Just calm yourself and you'll be fine."

"What if i messed up? She wouldn't like me if i messed up!" You freaked out. Shu facepalmed and smacked your head, you flinched and rubbed your head.

"What the hell, dude!" You groaned in slightly pain.

"Just relax yourself and confess to her," Shu said. "You won't mess up."

You stared at him and smiled. You nodded and you heard footsteps. Shu quickly hide behind the wall. He took a peek and saw you and Kira.

"So, what do you want to say?" Kira asked.

"I like you!" You said in determination. "I know you don't like girls but rather like boys but i-"

Before you could finish, Kira smashed her lips against yours.

Shu was smiling, noticing his support got you better.

End

________________________________

Me: Done and it's short! Don't judge me!

Shu: You did well, honestly

Me: Ya think?!

Shu: *sweatdropped and turned to readers* Vote and comment if you want. Bye

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!