Burst/Season 1 Lui Shirosagi x Cheerful! Cute! Innocent! reader

Tenchi: We are back!

Xander: "Cheerful, cute and innocent"?

Takeri: Can i try this?

Hinata: Where's Lui?

Tenchi: Hold on. *Whistle*

Lui: *walk in* The fuck you bitches want?

Hinata: *blush seeing Lui*

Tenchi: *smirks* 29dipamra Thanks for requesting!

Lui: *scoffed* Kira doesn't own anything but the plots. Enjoy.

________________________________

Title: Playing Tag

You were walking to Lui's secret training. Yes, you and Lui were best friends since you two were kids. He may rude to everyone but with you, he's became softy.

But you don't know that Lui have a crush on you, even you're cheerful, cute and innocent, he's willing to protect you.

Back to the main story, you're arrived at Lui's secret training and once you get inside, you saw Lui were still training with his machine.

"Oh Lui!" You cheerfully greeted and Lui stopped his training and look at you. He blushed, seeing how adorable you are. Luckily, you didn't see his blush.

"Whatcha doin'?" You asked and quick hug him, not minding his sweat.

"I'm training and what do you want?" Lui asked and stopped his training.

"Training can make you stronger?" You tilted your head in cuteness, which made Lui ALMOST got himself a nosebleed.

"Yes..." Lui muttered before clearing his throat. "What? You wanna train also?"

"Can I?" Your eyes lit up in excitement and giving "almost-nosebleed".

"If you want," Lui smirked.

"Well, I was wondering we could do something else than training," you said, Lui looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." You leaned closer to his face, WHICH he ALMOST got himself a nosebleed. "Tag!" You giggled as you poke his nose and run away, leaving him blushing alone.

"What the-" Right on cue, he quickly covered his nose from nosebleed.

'Damn, this is why I love her...' Lui thought before wiping off his nosebleed and run to find you.

Timeskip

Seconds until seconds, minutes until minutes and hours until hours until he found you were sitting at his machine.

Lui smirked before slowly walking up to you.

"You failed?" You giggled. Lui rolled his eyes before grab your wrist and pull you down. You blinking in confusion. "Sharky?" You asked.

"Adorable," before you could say anything, he crashed his lips against yours. But for some reason, this feels nice?

Lui pulled away and look at you to see your reaction. You were stunned and confused.

Lui chuckled before hug you. You didn't say anything but hug back.

Looks like you need more to learn.

End

________________________________

Takeri: Okay, I'm sucks at these

Tenchi: Oi, you did great

Hinata: L-Lui... Umm... Please d-do close o-out... *Nervous as heck*

Lui: *scoffed* Vote and comment. Bye

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!