Aiger Akabane x Shu's Little Sister reader (Part 2)

Xander: You have gotta be kidding me...

Tenchi: Why not? To be honest, she's the one who opened the request page.

Hinata: By the way, you all free to requests as many as you want!

Takeri: I forgot this Aiger is from Turbo-

Everyone: WHAT?!

Xander: *choke on his saliva* So, Aiger got reader-chan pregnant at the very young age?!

Tenchi: Oh Crap-

Aiger: *walk in with his crimson face* D-damn...

Hinata: Heh! Ages doesn't matter!

Takeri: *cleared throat* Anyway, since @Inazumaelevengofan wanted part 2, let's get on with it!

Aiger: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots. Enjoy

P.S, take place in Season 5

________________________________

Title: (No title)

3 years later

Ever since Aiger got you pregnant and got yourself a son, your son is practically have your personality, well, luckily.

Right now, (S/N) is now 3 and wanted a bey. Well, let's say, he was begging to have one.

And of course, Aiger may or may not surprised his family and let's say, they all give Aiger a lot of lectures and eventually, letting the monkey boy to take a responsible.

Back to main story, Aiger decided to take you and his son to battle journey and which he did. Let's see when the legends meet the son of Akabane.

Timeskip

You, Aiger and (S/N) are now in front of Hizashi's residence aka restaurant.

"The others are here?" You asked, Aiger grinned and nodded.

"Could be," Aiger picked up (S/N), seeing him stay silent. "(S/N), what's wrong?"

(S/N) didn't say anything but to stare what in front of him. This made Aiger to turned to you, you just shrugged.

"Hey, Aiger!"

Both of you heard a voice and turned around to see Valt and the others legends.

"Valt!" Aiger grinned.

"Big brother!" You smiled, Shu smiled and give you a nod.

"Huh? Who's this?" Valt asked once he saw (S/N) on Aiger's arms.

"This is (Name)'s and my son..." Aiger replied with nervous. Valt blinked, trying to process and when he got it, his eyes widened.

"No way, son?!"

"When?!" Rantaro gasped.

You give Aiger a look, he look at you in nervous look before sighing. He then started to explain to the others.

After explaination

"So Shu let you off the hook?" Rantaro asked, Aiger nodded.

"How old is he?" Silas asked.

"He's 3," you replied.

"I see," Silas said.

"Well, his birthday is on next week," Aiger grinned. "I know he was begging to have a bey,"

You narrowed your eyes at him, making him notice and sweats.

"Does he talk yet?" Shu asked.

"Yeah but he's shy to speak," you said.

"I see," Shu nodded.

"Papa..." (S/N) spoke, making you and Aiger turned to him.

"(S/N)?" Aiger asked. (S/N) give him a smile before hug his neck. You couldn't help but chuckled.

"Hey guys!" Everyone turned their heads to see Hizashi's brothers.

"Hey, Hyuga! Hikaru!"

"Valt!"

"I'm starving, should we eat?"

"You always starving,"

"Blame my stomach!"

Watching them, making you chuckled and glance at Aiger. He glance back.

You noticed some love in his eyes. Smiling, you hug him and (S/N). Aiger smiled back and hug you.

End

________________________________

Takeri: Forgive me! It's short! I'm trying to find an inspiration

Tenchi: At least you did it

Xander: Wait, since I already knew that Tenchi's crush is Rantaro while Hinata's crush is Lui so what about Takeri?

Tenchi: Fun facts, me and Rantaro are together

Hinata: *sweatdropped*

Takeri: I don't have a crush... Well, except some blonde haired boy...

Xander: Let me guess, Zac? Wakiya? Free? Who else is blonde?

Tenchi: Oi! She doesn't like them

Xander: Then, who?

Takeri: If Kira-chan add me and Tenchi in Evolution, I'll tell

Xander: Fine

Hinata: Aiger, close out

Aiger: Vote and comment! Bye!

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!