𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Thursday

Thursday

07:56 am

. . .

Christian, Nathaniel and I have been close since birth as our parents were best friends, still are.

All of us born into extremely wealthy families which made us learn that you can only trust blood and blood alone.

Girls wanted us for our looks, our money or for our success. That's when we learnt that we needed to keep our group small.

We shared almost everything everything growing up but that changed when we found out, that our girlfriends were using us and sleeping with other men.

That resulted in us choosing to share and ever since then we have been searching for the right girl.

Our parents supporting us along the way.

We learned to know everything about each other, our strengths, flaws, passions and desires.

One thing we came to conclusion was that we each desired control.

Desperate for control, something we didn't have growing up.

We were also regarded as the center of attention when we entered any room.

We were dominant, powerful and strong men.

Feared by most.

Desired by many.

One thing many didn't believe was that we didn't have romantic feelings for each other.

With our dominant tendencies, we knew we had to have a specific kind of partner.

Someone Innocent. Pure. Gentle.

Submissive.

Someone who would be ours and ours only.

Once we found her, we would agree to share her.

To make her ours and never let go.

The second Nathaniel's eyes landed on the beautiful girl, he knew that he had finally found the one for us.

Mila.

No one could be more perfect than her.

She was smart and shy and kind and gentle and better than we imagined.

He had called us immediately after his class to tell us he believed he found the one.

We would get her to trust us, Feel comfortable and safe then never let her escape from our fingers.

We were still forming a plan to capture her heart.

Together we were indestructible and that would never change.

. . .

I was sitting next to her, on the chair. She's been laying in the same position for the past thirty-eight hours.

I was just looking at her.

She is the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes upon. Everything to do with her intrigued me.

Everything.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds as exhaustion flooded through me, when I heard a whimper.

My eyes shot open and I saw her eyes focused down on her body as she started to cry.

"It's okay Angel, you're okay. Shhhhh, he's gone now and nobodies going to hurt you anymore." I reassured her as I gently stroked her hair.

Her cries softened down as she stared up at me in confusion. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. We saved you, you're safe  from any harm, okay?" I say and she nods her head.

"Good girl" I praise.

"You've been sleeping for almost two days now. You dislocated your elbow but it's been put back into place. Your ankle is also sprained. You have a few cuts and bruises over your body so those may be causing even more pain and discomfort. I have medicine for that and cream for the bruises." I explain grabbing the new glass of water to soothe her throat.

I held the cup as she drank.

"Thank you." she whispered, her voice hoarse as she clutched to her throat when she winces in pain.

"You also have bruising around your neck from being strangle, which is what caused you to black out." I say as she lies back down.

"We'll take of you angel. Don't be scared." I whisper as her eyes close again but this time she clutches onto my hand. That's when I hear Christian and Nathaniel's footsteps.

"She alright? We heard you talking so we assumed she was awake." Nate asks looking at her.

"Yeah she's alright, woke up and panicked, then cried a bit until I calmed her down and explained what the doctor told us. She thanked me and I reassured her that we weren't going to hurt her, just take care of her and then she fell back asleep." I explained, my eyes never her.

We were already possessive and obsessive with her, it's crazy.

"Must have been confused as to why she didn't wake up in a hospital when she saw your ugly ass." He jokes at the end and we chuckle as I shove him.

After a few moments of silence he speaks again.

"You think we can actually make her love us one day?" He questions and I don't have an answer to that.

I just hope we can.

"Just hope, have hope. Because I don't know what I'd do if we couldn't." I don't even want to think about what would happen if we lost her and she didn't reciprocate the feelings we had for her.

We'll just have to wait.

Something we weren't good at.

Patience.