𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Ronan had his turn with me but instead making me cum by just touching me

I felt like I was on cloud nine after it and when Christian took his turn it was even better.

He made me cum by just playing with my sensitive nipples. He continued a rhythm of pulling, rolling and then pinching like earlier while pinching my clit as he kissed me.

The gazes of Nathaniel and Ronan on me made it even hotter and once again I found myself cumming.

I was exhausted by the time they finished so they made me a bath and settled me in before washing me, then drying me down and clothing me again. They then placed me in bed, kissed me good night and left.

I'm currently laying in bed and reading a book. It's Twisted Lies by Ana Huang.

And oh my fucking God, I thought Rhys was my favourite from the Twisted Series but Christian Harper has me on my knees.

What makes it funny to me, is that I have my own Christian and the way Christian is described in the book kinda reminds me of my Christian in a way.

If I wasn't with them I would kill to be Stella Alonso but I feel like Stella just with a better Christian and two more men.

I get lost in the book and by the time I'm finished it, I check my phone to see it's already four in the afternoon.

Deciding to finally have lunch. I get up and start making some noodles with boiled eggs and kimchi that I found at the local store. I only got it because I saw it on tiktok and it was recommended by thousands of people so I decided to try it and it was heaven.

Once it's done, I settle in a chair by my dining room table and say a prayer before digging in.

I'm not even embarrassed when I realise how quick I finished my food when I notice the bowl is empty.

Sighing against the chair, I look down to my full stomach, patting it and then getting up and washing the dishes I made dirty.

. . .

It's now Tuesday and Nathaniel sent me a message last night, saying that they are taking me out for dinner.

He gave me a dress code that just said, smart. So I decided to wear a mini black dress that is backless and comes a little higher than mid thigh.

It's scandalous and I'm loving it. Stepping out the shower, I dry my body and start doing my hair and makeup.

I make sure that my hair is straight and that my mascara is perfect as well as my lipstick.

Listening to some Chris Borwn while I get ready is a must. And I get so distracted that there's five minutes left until they get here and I'm not even changed.

Quickly slipping on the dress, I make sure my hair is neat and frizzless before strapping on my heels and making my way into the living room.

I gulp down a bottle of water and throw a piece of bubblegum into my mouth once I'm done.

Time passes by quickly and eventually there's a knock at my door. Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I open the door and see Nathaniel by himself, dressed in a tuxedo. Looking sharp as ever and extremely handsome.

"Hi." I smile up at him. Even in my heels, he still towers over me.

"Hi princess." He greets making me blush as he checks me out.

Grabbing my hand, he twirls me around while doing an appreciative whistle.

I laugh and blush even more at his actions. Placing a kiss on my lips, I can't help but deepen it more.

Humming against his lips when he drags his hands up the back of my thighs and to my ass only to find me bare.

"You're a dirty slut, hm?" He whispers next to my ear as I feel him harden against my stomach.

"Only for you." I blush as I feel my pussy clench.

His fingers graze my entrance from the back making me shudder.

"Since you're being such a good girl, daddy will reward you later. Yes?" He praises making me beat in excitement.

"Yes please, daddy." I say before placing one more kiss on his lips and stepping back.

" I say before placing one more kiss on his lips and stepping back