𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

It pained me to ignore Lily and Grayson as they cried for me while I was packing

When they arrived I couldn't be in the same room as them so I went to mine, changed and now I'm here at the café. That I haven't been to in forever.

Deciding to take a stroll around the streets for a while, I ordered a cup of tea to go and make my way out.

Why did they have to ruin everything. It was going okay after I decided to meet them again after nearly two months and then the next day I find them with a new women and they expect me to listen to them after they lied to me.

It's one thing to lie to me just because they thought it was for the best but it's somethung else when they lie to you and then are unfaithful the day after I decide to give them another chance.

Why can things never go right when it comes to me.

My mom abusing me physically, mentally and emotionally. My dad believing her lies and sending me away, I get bullied during my whole school life, I move back home and decide to give my dad a chance which is the only thing that went right, I meet them and end up getting sexually assaulted, I start to self-harm myself, then I end up in hospital, I starve myself because of everything I've been through, then I get stalked and creeper out. Find out I'm going to be in constant danger no matter where I go, I find out they're lying to me, decide to give them another chance and the next they I pitch up and see them cheating on me, Rowan treating me like shit. Does it ever end?

Shaking my head in utter disappointment, I start to feel a uncomfortable feeling that I'm being watched, stalked.

Looking at my surroundings I see nothing, not even one person on the street or a car.

You're fine, no one's following you.

I quickly drink my tea and throw it in a nearby bin, when I'm about to cross the street, a car stops in front of me and someone jumps out the back and grabs me.

A scream escapes me as they wrap a hand around my throat squeezing it to the point where I can't breathe. I try holding my breath but soon find my sight getting blurry as everything start to darken.

 I try holding my breath but soon find my sight getting blurry as everything start to darken

"My beautiful beautiful Mila.

I've set my eyes on you since we were kids and now you've finally come back home.

Just not to me.

I always believed you when you told me about your mother but there was nothing I could do. My father forbid me spending time with you and then sent me to another school.

Oh how I've been my голубь." My one and only women.

You've grown into such a beautiful women not that you weren't always one but now you're even more astonishing.

I killed my father a week after he took me away from you, then I killed my mom who tried to kill me for killing father.

My baby brother loves you like a sister and can't wait to meet you even if he's older than you.

I haven't stopped dreaming of you. I'm not going to hurt you but I'm going to cherish you and love you with all that I have.

I'm sorry that I might have scared you but I had to send one of my men after you or else you would leave before I had the chance of seeing you right in front of me.

I promise to never let you go. You may still have your freedom as long as you don't run. Because then you'll give me no choice but to forbid you of going outside and seeing your father and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

Everything I'm doing is because of you and for you. You are my queen, my world, the bane of my existence and object of all of my desires.

I love you my голубь. I hope you will one day truly know that."

. . .

Stroking her delicate cheek, I watch as she sleeps like sleeping beauty.

Oh how I can't wait to marry her one day and have her bearing my children.

To see her being shared by my best friends really hard me turned on but I will never dare to touch a woman that isn't my little Mila.

I don't blame her for not remembering me or looking for me as we were only six years of age.

But I could never forget a woman like her.

My woman.

I will show her how a true queen should be treated, loved and cared for.

Because now she is mine and I'm never letting her go.

I don't care what lengths I have to go through to show her that we're meant for each other.

Noticing the bruise forming, I seethe in anger.

Trying to seem calm on the outside I call for Ilya. The man who I sent to collect her.

The one who caused this bruise around her throat.

"Yes Don?" he says looking at me with fear in his eyes.

I love to see how much my men fear me because that means that they'll show loyalty and respect if they don't want to be killed.

"Run." I chuckle.

Instantly he turns around and runs out the door. Since the passage is about fifty meters long, I walk out the room and aim my gun towards his running figure and shoot him in the back of the head.

He falls to the ground as his brain splatters onto the walls and blood flows out of his head.

Smiling at his dead body, I gesture for my clean up crew to get rid of him.

They do so and I step over his body as I make my way back to the room that my голубь is in.

"Who are you?"